sunlight info please

yoeel

hey i am wondering what is the minimum amount of sunlight needed for plants to grow successfully.
i currently have 3 sativa indica hybrids that were getting 10-11hrs 6:00 am - 4:00 pm sunlight per day but i had to move them so they are now getting 6-7hrs 6:00am - 12:00pm is this suitable?
thanks

it will stunt its growth. for sure. but everyone is like a rul of thumb. 12/12 flowering. can go to 8 but i never heard anyone less that 8 hrs of sunlight. normal cycle is 8 for fall. so plants will know when less sunlight is there to go into flowering. so it will stunt the growth being less or so forth.
hope that helps.

I agree with the other respondents. My outdoor plants this summer were on east-facing slopes, and their growth and buds were disappointing. Not complete failure, but not up to their potential. Give them all the sun you can.

ok ill give them more sun thanks dudes!

Is there any reason you couldn't use the sun as much as possible and then supplement that with something like CFLs or LEDs to make up for the extra hours? That might be a solution. Besides.... I thought Australia was sunny 24/7! lol Good Luck! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom