Sunni, a clone, What is wrong with these pictures?

Tmac12

Check out Sunni, her mom (Solar) is outsite and flowering nicely at this time. Not large, had some chickens break her in half, we duct taped her back together and took clones coz we thought she might not make it. But there was an early clone, Solar Girl, who is in the closet and flowering nicely. 2 of Sunnis sibs got planted outside, they were not gonna make it thru this last round of flowering. They were very short. And just not growing. But they did have the upcurling leaves. Some of Alices clones do too... We unpotted one, it was soaking wet. We repotted all of them in plain mg.. still happens.
There are one leaf, 2 leaf, 3 leaf, 4 leaf, just about every combination. (if I was creative I could put this in a song) . I will get some picts from the closet tomorrow. Is this common for clones to mutate?? Anyone else seen this??

2010_0906Sunni0001.JPG

2010_0906Sunni0003.JPG

2010_0906Sunni0002.JPG

2010_0906Sunni0004.JPG

See the curling???
2010_0906Sunni0005.JPG

2010_0906Sunni0006.JPG

2010_0906Sunni0007.JPG

Some are just one leaf!!!
2010_0906Sunni0008.JPG

2010_0906Sunni0009.JPG

2010_0906Sunni0010.JPG

I've seen these types of strangeness before....
I was growing a few seeds a friend gave me, supposedly Hollands Hope, and I ended up with four very different plants. All grew exceptionally well, but when I took cuttings one of the plant's genetics went haywire. I kept three cuttings of each plant and all three cuttings from one displayed the same phenos that you have here. They survived on to flowering and I ended up with some extremely cool (however not all too heavy) flowering phenos. For the most part they ended up with "pom-poms" (solitary round nugs alternately placed at the nodes). And the colas were decent yet whispy. But just watching the strange deformities from day to day was a pleasure, and the smoke was fantastic.
Hope to see some crazy end results from that one!!!:blunt:

Thanks SYF , It is sorta fun to watch them. Solar girl who is already budding seems to be doing well. Buds feel tight. Look good. We had planned to shut down the grow because of going away for a weekend in Nov. Have a lady/neighbor (who smokes) coming to feed my 4 dogs... but we may just to put a good lock on the bedroom door. Only gonna be gone 2 days. She does not know about the grow. Abby has also started to flower.

solargirl1.JPG

solargirl8.JPG

solargirl6.JPG

solargirl3.JPG

And this is the whole gang in the flower closet!
amysolargannieabby.JPG

Thanks Zep.
We currently have 10 26w cfls. 5 cords to a socket with a Y. so 2 bulbs to each cord. Hubby thinks that is not enough and wants to add some florencene(sp). Just took a peek at them.. looks like Annie has started to flower.
He will be home Sat. we can add sunni to the closet after he makes any lite re-arrangements.
Solar Girl is starting to really look good. Her buds are very sticky. I checked on Solar (mom of solar girl) who is outside yesterday and she is really coming along (for everything the poor girl has gone thru) She is very short 2' maybe, but budding naturally. Also nice and sticky.

Due you think Sunni will flower normally even with her leaf abnomilies? Solar girl also has some and is budding well but not as drastic as Sunni.

Thanks Oldschooler, will keep u up2date.

Zep, Hub just got home and said he was planting Sunni outside!!!!!!! I said nooo we can fit her in there somehow... Will calm him down some tomorrow.. I ran in and set the veg lites to flower.... hahaha
:) He liked the pipe I made. blushhhh

He brought me a present from Montana. Some Kush seeds :):bravo::thanks:

Got some photos of Solar, who is out by the old solar unit.... She is small but has not had a lot of advantages since going outside. Chickens almost killed her. She is wearing duct tape still! And the weeds that hubby will not cut are all around her. She is the mother of Solar Girl and Sunni.
Not sure you can see her!
2010_0911stone0021.JPG

2010_0911stone0024.JPG

2010_0911stone0025.JPG

2010_0911stone0026.JPG

Lots of weeds in there!

Hubby picked a small bud of Solar today. Milky trichs. Covered in sugary crystals! She also has strange leaves, and she was grown from seed. So the mutations in her clones are "natural"?? With less folage more lite can get in to the plant!! hmm.

IF she is cloned repeatedly, wonder if she will have even less leaves than she does now? Need to work on her stretch.... We took a clone from Sunni, she is now in the veg closet, named her ~~Sassy~~ :blushsmile:

Back
Top Bottom