Indoor
Soil compost
3 gallon pot
400w hps
Temp 25 deg C
RH 40%
Canna vega light feed once

Hi all,
My super cali haze auto is at about week 8 (only small veg feeds as yet) and i noticed it has been looking rather limp lately wilting etc. The stems are also red and i think it could be either root bound or potassium def. Just wanted to see what you guys think. The soil is rather compacted even though i added some perlite. Tried squeezing the pot and running a small cane in and out to break it up to no avail. Does anyone think she is ready for flower nutes? Any advice is greatly recieved as always
Cheers
20140206_175308.jpg
20140206_175318.jpg
20140206_175328.jpg

red petioles can be first sings of p deficiency but in some strains its just genetics i think you should start flower nutes
she looks good don t worry be happy

yea its flowering and your still using veg nutes
cant really see the color of the plant too good with the hps on

Cool ill swap over to flower nutes next feed. The leaves look a nice green colour more light green than dark green. Thanks guys
Jenga

Thanks kingjohnc! Ive followed a few of your journals in the past its great to get advice from someone with so much experience. Im uploading some more pics because the problem has gotten worse. Leaves are turning completely yellow now (mainly fan leaves). Im thinking magnesium myself now so im thinking tomorrow i will flush plant then water with mild nutes with added magnesium sulphate. Anyone who can help i would be hugely grateful. Thanks guys
Jenga
Can31.jpg
Can21.jpg
Can11.jpg

What nutrients are you feeding your plant and how many millilitres per gallon? You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Using canna terra flores at about 550ppm with cannazym. Should i up the nutes? Looking at tgat chart it looks more like nitrogen deficiency because the leaves are going pale then yellow. I will try a flush and feed with more flower nutes and maybe a small amount of veg nutes. Thanks guys
Jenga

Back
Top Bottom