1st time, Super Silver Haze auto fem outdoor greenhouse

Smokeyarcher

420 Member

What's up guys this is my 1st time growing today is the 32nd day that they've been in vegetation I just started LST their super silver haze auto femmes outdoors in a greenhouse would welcome anybody's advice this is my 1st time please check out the picture and see how they look I just started LST training I have them training towards the West and the opened up area pointing towards the East in the sunrise is anybody could give me some tips and advice in kind of way to go from here and what to expect I'm having a lot of trouble finding super auto information grown outdoors in a greenhouse so please anybody has some important it's greatly welcomed

Welcome to our little virtual village of sorts :welcome:

Very interesting setup, which should work well.

Hope you start a "journal in progress" in the same-titled forum.

I think you will find most autos grow about the same as a regular with a reduction of nutrients. For some reason, they tend to not like the standard level of nutrients a photoperiod does.

Your methodology cooks more like "supercropping" and is an acceptable way of keeping the tops of plants at a certain height. By the picture, the LST could have started much earlier. (again just my opinion)

You seem to have a good start so far....not much to comment on..... There isn't much difference in an auto or regular, other than the time frame things must be done in. Like topping or FIM'ing. Those must be done in the 14-21 day time frame, and should only be done to a plant that is thriving.

I'm wondering if those are actually auto-flowering.... Although the picture is not close, I would think they would start flowering already. Most autos don't wait 32 days to start (but there are some strains that do auto-flower at a later time). Most start at or around 18-21 days. Just as a heads up....

We hope you stick around, and read some journals (will help with LST), and ask questions. Just be a participant and soon you will be part of the group.

Hope to see you here.....

Thanks man. This is my first grow and I was told to wait 30 days from germination. I was told by the seed distributor not to do cropping or anything cause it takes to long to recover for an auto. And you mentioned that you think they might not be autos. There from 420.com they are super autos so there between reg and reg autos so they will flower automatically. They grow twice the size of a reg auto and suppose to yield at least twice the crop. I have learned a lot from the site so far and will be keeping a journal. Maybe I shouldn't have grown these as a first time because it's hard finding super auto outdoors besides videos on YouTube that are you periodic updates without how they got there

Never heard of super autos. So you probably know more than I on that front

Thanks man. This is my first grow and I was told to wait 30 days from germination. I was told by the seed distributor not to do cropping or anything cause it takes to long to recover for an auto. And you mentioned that you think they might not be autos. There from 420.com they are super autos so there between reg and reg autos so they will flower automatically. They grow twice the size of a reg auto and suppose to yield at least twice the crop. I have learned a lot from the site so far and will be keeping a journal. Maybe I shouldn't have grown these as a first time because it's hard finding super auto outdoors besides videos on YouTube that are you periodic updates without how they got there
Just treat it like a normal auto fam. Just keep building up the nutes as she goes then when she starts showing preflowers switch to bloom nutes. They're exactly the same just bigger lol

I like how they looking though very healthy indeed. A bit lanky but what can you expect from a super auto. I definitely suggest starting to really keep em low and growing outwards though. You can top an auto and chop her up etc. Just have to be careful not to stunt her and its best to do it real early just before they hit that aggresive growth stage, your too far gone though so just keep tying her down

Good evening mr.Archer, I trust the evening finds you well, I see ya met mr.Bonsai he's a good fellow he is... I've recently done autos outdoors ( Haze2.0 ) they like to stretch as you noticed, what you can do is get a 500ml cool drink bottle, place it at the base of your stem and you pull her till she's vertical... Looking at your stems they look very supple so they will take it very easy being pulled vertical. If they are autos/super then when she starts flowering she's going to stretch quickly so rather have them vertical and make use of this preflower stretch in letting those branches go up now, you are half way there.... I hope that makes sense...

Back
Top Bottom