Super Lemon Haze

grovsey

Hi I'm currently on week 8 of flower but there is no size or density of them at all there flower sites on the center stem looks great at around 60cm bit they are just loom like there made up or hairs and whem looking at around 10 to 11 week flower something is wrong?
I have attached a pic of what they look

Screenshot_2015-08-30-13-19-56_zpsnpjjukvb.png

looks like you still have a long wait before maturity

The plant looks to be Sativa dominant , Sativas seem to finish late but / and produce high THC

The wait will be worth it !
Hi what do you meen by stavia dominant sorry but I'm new to all this

Three types of cannabis. Sativa, Indica and Ruderalis. The first two are the most common grown. When we mix we come up with all the different strains. Your strain just happens to be Sativa dominant from the Haze it was crossed with.

The plant looks to be Sativa dominant , Sativas seem to finish late but / and produce high THC

Three types of cannabis. Sativa, Indica and Ruderalis. The first two are the most common grown. When we mix we come up with all the different strains. Your strain just happens to be Sativa dominant from the Haze it was crossed with.
ah Thansk a lot why Would it of taken so long to flower people

Some strains take longer than others. Your strain is anywhere from 9-11 weeks to mature. So about another 3 weeks for you. If you have a 60x loupe take a look at the trichomes. They don't lie and is the best indicator for the harvest of your plants.

if your plants don't start to get dense, try to cut the light back even more! I have had sativas needed to be cut down to 9 hours of light to finish flowering! 9 on 15 off. hope this help

Some strains take longer than others. Your strain is anywhere from 9-11 weeks to mature. So about another 3 weeks for you. If you have a 60x loupe take a look at the trichomes. They don't lie and is the best indicator for the harvest of your plants.
Hi new to all this have you got a link on understanding what to look at regarding the trichomes

Your right that is a sign of being early.
You will be able to watch the transformation to mature plant in these next weeks.
*Generally* the Buds get fat and swollen and the plants fan leaves turn yellow and drop off also the top of the buds will elongate , then you would read the trichomes development for color etc.
Wait for it you will see it.

a area I'm unsure on is my feeding I have been feeding cannia A & B with cannia boost for flowerign but at one point I was using cannia pk 13/14 but on the bottle it says only use for 3 or 4 days but my mate is saying use alway through the building

I myself am not familiar with your nutrient brand but there may be good reason to use the PK 13/14 as directed. I am guessing the PK is a phosphorous and potassium supplement and not meant to be continually fed it as it has a high percentage of P & K.

I am going to use a potassium supplement when my plants are flowering , probably AN Big Bud with its 0-1-3 for its potassium etc.

well it's 2 weeks later and the buds dot n seem to me improving at all they look like there is lots of bud on the plant but whwm u feel them they are not hard at all in fact the opposite I just don't know what to do as it's tie ing up my tent but on the other hand dot n want loose out on 3 or 4 oz
anyoen got any good advice please

My tip is start pulling down the branches/tops to as near as level with each other as possible then lower the light to the closes distance people with your light type get away with.

Also if you have been feeding it and feeding in hopes of fattening up the Buds then you should flush it with copious amount of water. If the Container is 20L then flush 60L of PH 6 water threw it.

Once its flushed out Have on hand some freshly oxygenated PH 6 water nutrient blend , also seaweed extract wood be good to use now , you want to pour this threw the container to help with water logging and give the Plant some food , the seaweed is a excellent tonic full of minerals/vitamins , it helps to unlock locked soil.

When you mix your nutrients try mixing it at 1/2 strength
The directions giving on many hydroponic nutrients are the maximum without causing harm more then the medium 1/2 dose that the plants will thrive in.

My tip is start pulling down the branches/tops to as near as level with each other as possible then lower the light to the closes distance people with your light type get away with.

Also if you have been feeding it and feeding in hopes of fattening up the Buds then you should flush it with copious amount of water. If the Container is 20L then flush 60L of PH 6 water threw it.

Once its flushed out Have on hand some freshly oxygenated PH 6 water nutrient blend , also seaweed extract wood be good to use now , you want to pour this threw the container to help with water logging and give the Plant some food , the seaweed is a excellent tonic full of minerals/vitamins , it helps to unlock locked soil.

When you mix your nutrients try mixing it at 1/2 strength
The directions giving on many hydroponic nutrients are the maximum without causing harm more then the medium 1/2 dose that the plants will thrive in.
I'm growign in coco so when you say unlock the soil do u meen same with coco,also what you meen by neutrant bend to add in the water sorry if they come across as silly question but if you don't know

Copy:
~ Once its flushed out Have on hand some freshly oxygenated PH 6 water nutrient blend ~

Mix up some nutrients at 1/2 strength add the Liquid Seaweed as directed on the label , then PH to 6.

I use PH perfect ... which sets the PH at 5.8 , if used at 1/2 strength its pretty forgiven to a little overfeeding , if used at full strength its already near its limit of tolerance without burn etc.

The Seaweed is a Miracle worker when the plants stop feeding / lock up occurs, But you should flush to get the build up out of the pot.

Coco Coir can be flushed with greater success than soil , as the coco maintains about 30% oxygen levels after draining. I remember reading that healthy dirt holds about 17% oxygen after draining.

Coco Coir is like hydroponics in a pot. flood it out when you feed it make sure you get drainage out of the pot as it removes spend salts and nutrient/mineral build up.

Exactly like the label says

Do not add more then directed thinking you will outsmart the directions or what ever.. you could use it at full strength the first time and 1/2 strength thereafter as a Tonic no more then once a week. Its potent

Its easy to think more is better but for indoor grows less is more , Best practice that theory
Use a good supplemental Micro nute and everything should be fine , a additional micro nutrient supplement used at 1/2 strength. Seaweed would work for this or you can buy what pleases you.

I made my mistakes believe me and I know what works. You never want to overfeed your plants , it causes the reverse effect to happen. Slow unhealthy growth.

Feeding at 1/2 strength provides a nice balance and makes it difficult to overfeed.

Back
Top Bottom