Super Lemon Haze

20150921_134459_zps8v8mphdc.png

this is an image of how it's lookign at the moment can't seem to be able to add more t Han one image at a time . did as you said and flushed it today and got some seaweed feed also and reduced normal feed to half t h e stretch

She is lanky but looks to be all bud ! , give her time.

Try to set the light as close too her as you can without causing heat stress , The extra par light she gets from having the light closer will energize it while it finishes flowering.

Give her time to respond and remember to treat her gently , less is more.

Not sure if your feeding once a day or every few days but it should be fed nutrients 3x a day ,Coco is hydroponics.

Remember to pour enough threw to get drainage as you want to cycle the old stuff out by flushing enough nutes threw to get strong run off.

Not sure if your feeding once a day or every few days but it should be fed nutrients 3x a day ,Coco is hydroponics.
I have been feeding every day normal a 1ltr in a 12ltr pot whwn u say 3xday how much in quantity if using coco and can I nit harm the root by putting so much liquid over the root ?
Thansk for all ur great feed back
next lot of plants I put in I'm goign to top them to prevent them stretching like this one

The directions for coco chor is to flood the pot at least 3 times a day , if your using a no name cheap brand of coco then it may not be proper for use.

If you bought good coco then it is designed to be fed multiple times a day.

Its not designed to perform like soil its designed to to be used much like hydroponics in fact it is hydroponics.

Back
Top Bottom