Super skunk lst 400w mh/hps

did you put the focus on macro? if you did, your holding it too close.. really blurry as you can see.
but i think i can make out that you topped em right,,

here is one i topped, should help you
picture041qy.jpg

a day later, it is already adapted and focused its energy on the lower stems.
picture045p.jpg

if you look close, you can actually see 6 tops coming... but I cut the bottom 2 to speed up growth a little but it does have 4 tops

a121.jpg

and here is the plant 10 days later transferred to a 3 gal pot under my old 400w HPS bulb(RIP light)

a218.jpg

that plant is one of the ones in my sig

not trying to hijack your thread SS, just trying to help ya... so does yours look like any of the pics

yeah c5 that how i did it cut it about 3/8 " above the node

awesome... see how easy topping is? I have only seen one FIM, FIMs usually have an odd number of tops, like 5 or 7... this one had 5... it was just like a top done with 4 main stems, but one grew back outta the place where he cut the main stem... so FIMMING really is just luck..

anyone that has done it, cant repeat the results..

gotta ? about ppm

today my tap is 500 ppm the other day it was 330 ppm without filter it came strait from faucet

n the rez ppm is 1999 am i supose 2 subtract the 5oo

gotta ? about ppm

today my tap is 500 ppm the other day it was 330 ppm without filter it came strait from faucet

n the rez ppm is 1999 am i supose 2 subtract the 5oo

I never fuck with PPM ever and I will tell you why?

Start with good pH water and good quality nutes. And check the pH regulalry if you stay above 5.5 and below 6.0 your good generally. And the Parts Per Million gauge the amount of salt and nutrients (solids) in your water.

Well if you know the pH of your water and the pH of your nutes then you should always know what the PPM is roughly without checking or wasting time with a meter that's probably wholly inaccurate. Further fucking the plant, especially on a small grow. Don't stress and don't let others who have been stuck on the PPM kick for days screw you up. It is simple don't make it more than it is. Other's will push you there my friend.

thanks ghost yeah they told me i needed a ppm meter lol ill just keep doint the way i was which is the way u said looks like i wasted 20 bucks err i hate wasten money + rep when i can

On a commercial medicinal grow PPM meters would be a must for the large containers and multiple resevoirs, and run-off checks.

Cheap PPM meters or pens are known to be highly inaccurate as well.

000 would b perfect right from tap right

i also let the water run for a minute then checked the ppm it was like 460

i just researched the ppm theory and understand a little better

yah, you have to break in those filters man...

by target ppm, I mean, what is the ppm you wanna be at when you have your nutes in there... like 600 for early veg. 1200 for later veg.. 1800 for aggressive veg, what are you trying to be at?

yeah gost i kinda figured they were it was on sale its actually a decent meter hm brand

same kind c5 has just diffrent color lol i really just wanted 2 no what my tap water was after i shower i itch a lot lol. and i dont have fleas lol....

u getn ready for the big game 2morro

Back
Top Bottom