Super skunk lst 400w mh/hps

wait, you have to rinse those old charcoal filters out... they always start off dirty... run several gallons threw it until water is clear... it should say that on the box

the water is clear bro i ran several gallons threw it ...... i already returned the filter lol...

ive seen a lot of peeps grows and there ppm is 350 and their plants look fine

live and learn, and hey if it works, it works. I just wouldn't want the headaches.. yah, lol dont buy bottled water.. they are often worse than tap... if anything, distill your water if you want a cheap fix...
btw, if you mix half 000 ppm water(3 gal) with your tap water consisting 350 ppm, you results will be 175 ppm... I do this when im impatient... shit one gal will take it down 70ppm... anyways, Stealth Hydro says that if you have hard water( above 200ppm) than you need a filter,, thats what they say, and I agree..

I understand not wanting to spend money, but actually, I found something WAY better, cheaper, and faster than ZERO water...
P U R E W A T E R C L U B they have complete RO systems for 100$...you can hook this up to a sink easily... this is what STgenez uses..

thanks c5 .. im upside down on this grow already not spendn any more money unless absolutly nesessary lol..

esp since the attitude wont contact me about my order on my account with them they have record of my 75.00 dollar purchase iv made a copy of my bank statement were they deducted the money on the 8 th of this month for the g13 ww seeds i also paid for the dam t shirt and gauranteed shipping and a very long distance phone call that i got a recording on that 2 mn call proly cost 20.. bucks i m very pissed

thanks c5 .. im upside down on this grow already not spendn any more money unless absolutly nesessary lol..

esp since the attitude wont contact me about my order on my account with them they have record of my 75.00 dollar purchase iv made a copy of my bank statement were they deducted the money on the 8 th of this month for the g13 ww seeds i also paid for the dam t shirt and gauranteed shipping and a very long distance phone call that i got a recording on that 2 mn call proly cost 20.. bucks i m very pissed
Yea that sucks man, I wonder if the package got gaffed in the mail. Mebbe authorities confiscated it or it got lost. Still, they should honor their guarantee. Good luck with them bro. I hope you get yer beans soon.

L8ER

social smoker chill out buddy if you're in the united states it takes more than a week to get a package from the UK you are seriously getting your panties in a bunch over nothing they will show up in like 4-5 business days.

they would have to hire an extra person to confirm the shipments for all the stoners who are too impatient for tracking services (which suck for international mail, everyone knows that).

ya don't flip out about the tude man its been 7 days wait at least 15 before you flip and if you send them a nice e-mail they'll let you know if there was a problem, otherwise just wait.

social smoker chill out buddy if you're in the united states it takes more than a week to get a package from the UK you are seriously getting your panties in a bunch over nothing they will show up in like 4-5 business days.

they would have to hire an extra person to confirm the shipments for all the stoners who are too impatient for tracking services (which suck for international mail, everyone knows that).

ya don't flip out about the tude man its been 7 days wait at least 15 before you flip and if you send them a nice e-mail they'll let you know if there was a problem, otherwise just wait.

say bro i did send them a nice email a couple of daz ago and they did not respond
all the other places i ordered from set email with in 24 hrs and package arrived n 5-7 days i did not have 2 ask for tracking number or anything from the other companies

amsterdam seeds although there kinda high
marijuana seeds .nl
nirvana seeds

rachel sent me an email stateing the info is available in my online account i checked it says we have no record of your purchase luckily she sent the order number and tracking number the package is n the us

and bro i am patient but if it says i didnt place an order than something wrong savy ok later:peace:

think im a take accouple of clones of these super skunks

should i put some super thrive n with the rockwool thats bn soaking n ph water

think im a take accouple of clones of these super skunks

should i put some super thrive n with the rockwool thats bn soaking n ph water

yah, but the trick is, to cut the tops... even the main top... for mothers, it helps to top them so you can get multiple tops to take clones from...

see, clippings/clones have to grow roots. They do this by using the energy stored in them to fuel root growth..The tops have the most energy in the plant, so they make for the best place to clip... and dont worry, the plant just directs energy to the two nodes(future stems) once you cut it...

when i would clone by taking secondaries or little stems towards the bottom. If they survived (50% of the time) they would take 2-3 weeks to sprout roots and start growing...

Now when i would take the clippings from the top... it take 5-7 days to show roots... and once you drop them in to the net pots, they just take off...

infact, on my current grow, the big plants are clones that were clippings take from the tops/main stems... the slow clones are clippings that were taken from small stems/secondaries

how much do you got... I would stick 1/4 strength or if you are soakin in a gal of water, use a quart for example... If I were you.. I would soak it in the water and then put the superthrive in a glass big enough to fit the rockwool and soak it for 30 sec and put in the clipping right away.

a good tricked to get them rooting fast is drag something like your finger nail on the bottom the clipping, normally the plent would send energy to repair the stem wall, but now it will allow roots to pop out earlier... just create a lot bumps on it...

remember to make sure its completely sealed from air for atleast a week... and has high humidity... if it has fresh air coming in and low humidity, it will kill them rather quick, usually..

i just have the small bottle from loews and jiffy humitity dome some peat came n but no more peat it has a top and a bottom

jiffy starters

this?

5089_jiffy_professional_tomato_starter_greenhouse_91863.jpg

see how much it says to add and do 1/2 strength... mix it with water and soak for 10 minutes...

Back
Top Bottom