Super skunk lst 400w mh/hps

all the seed banks i checked before i bought said the skunk plant is great for beginners because it is disease and climate resistant nirvana says 9-11 weeks flowering but attitude says 45- 2 -50 days people that have grown it say 8- 9 weeks. it is also a cannibus cup winner .

i pulled the some of the hydroton out and checked rockwool its soaked but the roots r growing i redid the feeder tubes with 1 on top just dripping beside the plant and 2 on the bottom of the net just dripping the roots should follow the trail of rez solution.

all the seed banks i checked before i bought said the skunk plant is great for beginners because it is disease and climate resistant nirvana says 9-11 weeks flowering but attitude says 45- 2 -50 days people that have grown it say 8- 9 weeks. it is also a cannibus cup winner .

wow, i have never heard anyone recommend that low of a flower time... good advice, never chop before 8 weeks...

im a veg a few more weeks then do at least 8 weeks flowering no since n wasten it .....

i start counting when i c the white hairs

yeah that what im counting on lol.. heres some pics
my_grow_tent.jpg

wow, thats your problem... plants cant uptake most nutes in hydro unless between 5.5 and 6.2... i use to PH fluctuations, but like i told you before, zero water got rid of it... go get the pitcher filter from target for 30$... yah it will take a while, but the next biggest size cost 110$ for the 80$ 2.5 gal dual filter and 30$ 2.5 gal reservoir... just one gal shy of 6 gal so i do have to refil once to get a full reservoir in my SH Deep Water Culture. ofcourse the pitcher will take a while longer, but entirely worth it IMO... since you only have to do it one or twice a month anyhow... Also, all zero water pitchers come with a good TDS meter

the ph n the rez is 6.4 ima lower it down alittle

and get a filter

yah you wont regret it(as long as its a good filter).. dont forget the plants are in water, and the purity of that water is everything... when you mix nutes with impurities in your water, who knows what kinda stuff is going on there...

btw, the new "ion" filters work much better than the old filters... if you got 400ppm tap, old filters will only get half of that or less so you still have 150-200 ppm... new "ion" filters, like zero water, bring that down to next to zero ppm... i consistently get 000ppm. every now and then ill get 001ppm lol. still incredible.. ensures stable PH as long your nutes are PH balanced

Back
Top Bottom