Super skunk lst 400w mh/hps

hell my bag seed was bigger than these super skunk and they had way more problems i planted these skunks on 12-05 09 the have 5 nodes and r about 6" tall the back one isnt down n the rw as far as i thought anyway well c

ordering more seeds 2moro leaning towards hindu kush 10 seeds 41 dollars + shipping

hell my bag seed was bigger than these super skunk and they had way more problems i planted these skunks on 12-05 09 the have 5 nodes and r about 6" tall the back one isnt down n the rw as far as i thought anyway well c

ordering more seeds 2moro leaning towards hindu kush 10 seeds 41 dollars + shipping

that aint bad.. figure on half being male or not making it... i always do

i just checked the rw its soaked again errr saw roots though big white 1s
lowered light =15" from plants
moved the feeder tube to the middle
bent the plants some with paper clips and fishn line

ss4.jpg

water already taste better very noticeable diffrence the filter was 20 bucks at loewsounts on the faucet ima hook it up 2 a hose and just fill my 5 galln bucket up lol

no ppm meter i just use the calculator on the back of the bottle my plants r at 40 ml grow

water already taste better very noticeable diffrence the filter was 20 bucks at loewsounts on the faucet ima hook it up 2 a hose and just fill my 5 galln bucket up lol

no ppm meter i just use the calculator on the back of the bottle my plants r at 40 ml grow

all those measuremeants are based on pure water... 000pppm..

hopefully that filter works good. sure a lot faster setup than mine

Back
Top Bottom