Supplemental Light With A Timber 4VL?

zurple

I am new and this is going to be my first grow, so be nice!

I am setting up a 2x4 Gorilla grow tent and it came with a free Kind V1 4' Flower-Spectrum led bar. My main light I am running is a Timber 4vl 3500.

I should be able to veg and flower with the Timber alone in this size tent.

My question is this: Should I install the Kind V1 for supplemental lighting during flower, or would the Timber wash it out?
I thought I would use it, but it may not be worth it. I may stick it on ebay or trade someone for it. What do you pros think?

Thank you

I am new and this is going to be my first grow, so be nice!

I am setting up a 2x4 Gorilla grow tent and it came with a free Kind V1 4' Flower-Spectrum led bar. My main light I am running is a Timber 4vl 3500.

I should be able to veg and flower with the Timber alone in this size tent.

My question is this: Should I install the Kind V1 for supplemental lighting during flower, or would the Timber wash it out?
I thought I would use it, but it may not be worth it. I may stick it on ebay or trade someone for it. What do you pros think?

Thank you

If you had the 4000K model of the 4VL, I'd say use it and dial down the Timber. This would increase the red for flowering.

I'm no pro grower, but I think I'd hang on to it. The Timber 4VL will provide lots of light for your current tent. Chances are good that you'll want to expand your operation in the future. On the other hand, something new and better may come out by the time you are ready to expand, or you may wish to use the cash for something else. Decisions, decisions...

My plan for this light and exhaust will be moved over to a shorter tent to keep 2 plants in veg, while I get the 4000 for flowering in the taller tent. That way I can have 2 curing, 2 in veg and 2 in flower, so turning every 30-45 days.

I've never grown before, so I may end up growing more than I could possibly use, so more than likely I'll just have this 1 tent going. Things would change if we ever get legalization in our state!

I am only doing this for personal use. I have 2 friends that we share bud between us. They don't know about my new setup, nor will they ever.

Back
Top Bottom