Timber Grow Light

sup johnny. i did reach out to him and he said
"Hello

I looked around the warehouse and cannot locate one. The gentleman who used to make those for us has retired. I will reach out to him and see if he has extra materials to build you one.

Thanks
Dan"

so with that said im thinking i will grab these Amazon.com and make it my self. i just need to know whats the best way to connect the 3 female ends to the male end
Hey, sorry that didn't work out for you. I have three Timber Lights. One of them may become my donor light if I run into a similar situation. It's a great light once you get it set up the way you want it.

Hey, sorry that didn't work out for you. I have three Timber Lights. One of them may become my donor light if I run into a similar situation. It's a great light once you get it set up the way you want it.
its all good. when the stuff comes in sunday ill put it together and see if it works.
i have 2 sets of 3 single cobs all of them 1750k. i took a look at the 1 to 3 splitter i have and its labeled as being18 awg so i should be in good shape.. i hope.

i took a look at the 1 to 3 splitter i have and its labeled as being18 awg so i should be in good shape.. i hope.

so you are aware - higher the gauge number, thinner the wire, and greater the chance of it heating and catching fire.
if the rest of the rig is 16 gauge or rated for 16, stick to it for safety.

Back
Top Bottom