Suppliers & Retailers

GodOfPot

Good day gents and ladies. New grower here hoping to find some info or compile a list of suppliers/retailers for products in Canada.

I find that as I learn more and more, and get advised about more and more products, more so specifically on some of these "higher" tier organic products, it's become increasingly noticeable that they aren't supplied up here of are very difficult to obtain within reason.

I have spent endless hours on hours, days on end going through suppliers listed retailers to a bunch of little local suppliers scattered throughout the US and Canada trying to find reasonable shipping costs etc....

I've been quoted as much as $400 US to ship 1 gallon up here......and if any on you have ever received from outside countries, especially the US then I'm sure you're aware of the duties you can also be hit with on top of that.

I'm looking for online sites that do shipping to Canada(preferably from within Canada) with reasonable shipping costs that maybe some of you could suggest. Perhaps it's just a local hydro stores website or something that I haven't come across yet, perhaps an online retailer I haven't found.

Share if you've had good experiences with them or bad ones. I've noticed over many years that receiving goods from the UK is generally faster, and has no duties compared to receiving from the US. So when it came to trying a Seedbank I found one in the UK to try(attitude), I placed an order from them a couple weeks ago, just waiting for it to get here, will let you all know if it goes smooth.

I've ordered bulbs from bghydro.com, they had decent shipping costs, the problem I ran into with them was their broker, they used FedEx and the FedEx broker charged $60 in duties, when what I purchased only costed $60.....

I've used a little company called 1st State Seed supply out of the US, I ordered Real Growers Recharge from them, really reasonable shipping costs, no tracking # provided still waiting for the package to get here, ordered it about 1.5 weeks ago.

I always try amazon both .ca and .com first to see if I can get things shipped up here, but it seems to be really hard to find shippers on there, or they just want ridiculous shipping costs, at least for what I've been looking for anyways.

Anyways, feel free to share your experiences good or bad! Suggestions for different sites are always welcomed, have a great turkey weekend my fellow Canadians!

Go Leafs Go!!!!!!!!!! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom