Canadian LED suppliers?

Try parhorta in canada ando Google it is can't link it.

I wouldn't personally recommend them as i ordered $1500 worth of light in November 2017 and its now jan 26 and they still arent here. Short story there was a shipping company that lost them before xmas and then he got them back right before i was traveling on xmas break so i told him to wait to ship them then he sent them out couple day into jan and still not here. Think they got lost or something i dont know really i was able to get a refund but it set me back in lights and i still haven't heard what is going on in over a week now and im called messaged multiple times with no response or answer.

I will give him the lights look nice and he knows what hes talking about maybe im a one off case and i really did want to like the lights and his work but its very hard with 0 customer support and no lights or answers.

I wouldn't personally recommend them as i ordered $1500 worth of light in November 2017 and its now jan 26 and they still arent here. Short story there was a shipping company that lost them before xmas and then he got them back right before i was traveling on xmas break so i told him to wait to ship them then he sent them out couple day into jan and still not here. Think they got lost or something i dont know really i was able to get a refund but it set me back in lights and i still haven't heard what is going on in over a week now and im called messaged multiple times with no response or answer.

I will give him the lights look nice and he knows what hes talking about maybe im a one off case and i really did want to like the lights and his work but its very hard with 0 customer support and no lights or answers.

BC Blondes pricing is low, I dont think you can DIY it for less.

Hey, I had to create this fake account because my normal account has the name of my Canadian grow light supply company.
Being a master electrician I started the company 6 months ago for exactly the reason of this thread. Terrible selection in the Canadian market. Very hard to see true costs of the lights. Lack of technical support. We changed that.
No one has named it yet but please know there are those of us out there trying to be a proper supplier with support and not a cheap trick salesman selling whatever he can gets his hands on.

Hey, I had to create this fake account because my normal account has the name of my Canadian grow light supply company.
Being a master electrician I started the company 6 months ago for exactly the reason of this thread. Terrible selection in the Canadian market. Very hard to see true costs of the lights. Lack of technical support. We changed that.
No one has named it yet but please know there are those of us out there trying to be a proper supplier with support and not a cheap trick salesman selling whatever he can gets his hands on.
Have a website? Can you pm me/us this info?

Also interested in the info.

Yea, guess I was wrong. Thought you were someone else. I had contacted someone before and we talking about something but haven't gotten a response. Sorry bout that.
Too bad those guys growing at Home you spoke of didn't have different kits and cob fixtures like surplus and like things. Options are limited in canada and usually expensive or overinflated pricing.
Not competitive enough market, even to the point I thought about building some with my own design.

well, you would think that is going to change soon with the legalization comming soon.
Canada is already a world leader when it comes to commercial marijuana cultivation
The equipment that goes with it should follow soon

One could only hop3. Pretty bad when people with medical license go to grow shop and they are trying to push hps only at 120 bucks plus for a bulb and 1500 for led, and it isn't even a good one. Online is the only way here where I live. You would never afford it.

After doing some searching and looking into Quantum boards I decided to bite the bullet and go with a an 260xw diy looks simple enough to me. The Canadians are forced to soak up the duties which was 26 bucks Cnd and 50 for international shipping. Seems well worth it for a high quality light but well see. Growerslights, HLG, and Timber has nice looking one. My next venture will most likely be 75wcobs to supplement if needed that I saw at Rapidled. Biggest problem customers seem to be having is finding them qbs in stock. If you’re looking for something from within Canada to purchase only I recently heard of a place called Simatiks. They carry nice looking lights similar/identical to Sun Plus/ Opticled/ Perfect sun cob with built in timers which is always nice. Compare all variables and pricing you’ll figure it’s best to build your own personalized setup that suits your needs.

I did bite the bullet to. Ordered chilleds and got no idea what the tax, vat and custom fees will add up to. But the choice here is like ufo leds for 100-200$ local. They got som kind of cob "deluxe" version for 1200$ to... It's a joke here. It costs to stay on top! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom