Sweet Purple

buddyblaze420

It's doing pretty good it's supposed to smell like strawberries but i swear it smells like purple bubblegum with a strong scent of weed that i have tried before,i only vegged it for 11 days and i hope it gets taller and comes out female i might reveg it but i hope it gets at least 3 ft

sweetpurpleha2.jpg

Hell yeah i think i saw a white node or two im pretty sure, now how do i revert back to vegitative stage how long does it take i dont want to shock my plant and make it turn male do i just switch back to 18/6 ? I'll post a pic later.

Best advise i could give ya is u should have waited for the month mark before flowering. Dunno doesnt look like it will be able to be "reverted".

whatever i can settle for a lowrider sized plant but i know it can be done isnt there a thread on revegging somewhere already not after i harvest but once i read that they flower early to find out the sex then revert back to veg ?

wow,way too cool,,,,this plant of mine,was a showy bitch,even had this purple cast to it. The stalks holding leaves had a purple stripe across the top. Now after 7 weeks sealed in masonjar the darkgreen covered in redhairs is smelled,has sorta minty smell,crushed it releases an almost grape fruity explosion...And the high is very cerebral comatosed immobilized effect. She mighty potent...but i donot know the strain...anyone help ??

Here's my female going crazy she tripled in size over the week and has alot of tiny bud's white hair's but no sign of purple yet

1105061314rz5.jpg

buddingto9.jpg

yeah i sure hope so there all down the main branch hoping for a cola with some side branching my last plant didnt have any down the middle

She looks good. Leggy bitch tho. So I assume you are re-vegging? maybe that's why she's climbing so fast. I would have just let her go full flower.

You could have let it grow to "sexual maturity" and it would have shown without the light cycle change. Then you don't risk stress and hermi situation.

Anyway keep us posted.

she vegged for eleven days and she's been fowering pretty nice i didn't reveg her i let her do her thing and she got about 3 ft tall perfect for me :blushsmile:

Nice grow man! I love how your like "fuck it let it flower at 11 days"

Get this man a bong.

RTG

I grow 2 Sweet Purples a month ago, i made one mistake you should not flower for only 60 days, its should take about another 2-3 weeks after the 60 days. this shit is the bomb smell really sweet, color is purple just not a great high....go to my Grow Jornal (Am Back For Another Grow) and see them here is a nice picture of the bud

weedi that purple looks good longer vegging really brings out the taste and color more trichs,i went ahead and harvested my plant i was getting paranoid so i cut it down, no purple tho maybe next time i got some pretty fire nugs i already smoked a blunt of it i was high all day heres a pic of it hanging and drying in one of the pics its not trimmed ill post the nug shots later
1129060610mi5.jpg

1129060306bw1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom