Sweetcheeba's Perpetual Hydro Cab - Pineapple Express- Great White Shark- White Widow

sweetcheeba

Whatup guys? Its been a while but I am back! This thread will be dedicated to my new cab setup. Cab will have a multibucket recirculating system under a 400w cooltube with a screen for a sea of green + veg chamber with all necessary fittings inside the box. This project will be all DIY with the exception of the prebuilt cab that I am modding.

Nutes: GH Flora
With success and great reviews + decades of being in business, figure why deviate?

Additives: KoolBloom Powder
This will be used at the end of flowering combined with a proper flush.

Medium: Hydroton
Presoaked in balanced water, these are proven with systems like the farms, bubble buckets etc. so thats what I will be using.

Hydro System: Recirculating DWC
One controller bucket and 3 individual bubble buckets. 5 gallon bucket as the controller with 4 1/2" fittings (grommets and connectors). A pump from the inside will pump into a splitter and to the three 2gal. buckets I have created. Each 2gal has a line leading back to the controller.

**First up will be G13 Labs Pineapple Express**

I will be starting the construction today and keep you guys updated. Please let me know if you have any questions I'll post pics asap :Namaste:

Re: Sweetcheeba's Perpetual Hydro Cab - Pineapple Express, Great White Shark, White W

love to see those pictures. im new here, i think im doing it wrong, all these journals have 1 post, i need 50 posts before i can have a journal so im just saying hello, i hope im doing this right, i want to follow some journals before i start my own, thank you

Re: Sweetcheeba's Perpetual Hydro Cab - Pineapple Express, Great White Shark, White W

Nice intro. Looking forward to see your grow posted

Re: Sweetcheeba's Perpetual Hydro Cab - Pineapple Express- Great White Shark- White W

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom