Howdy Sweetness,
Been missing you. Got behind on a journal and suddenly had 300+ pages to catch up on. Clearly not going to happen. Thx for a look into some less-explored areas of the CannaWorld. Hopefully, I'll be able to keep up a bit better

Love and respect

Ranger!!! :love: :hug: :love: So good to see you about. We keep passing each other. Drop in sometimes and see what's afoot. You know I don't expect you to read all the back pages. :battingeyelashes:

:thumb:
GREAT idea and effort SweetSue, concise grand opening prose and organization!
I hope to contribute.

Best of Buds
JB

Thank you so much JB. That's exactly the type of praise a writer likes to get. :laughtwo: Good to have you here.

Love my oil. Subbed

It's wonderful to have your magical self along for the fun Jim. :love:

Looking good, Sue! You have this thread off to an awesome start!

I'm subbed up, and looking forward to some great discussion on a subject very dear to my heart. :thumb:

Ahhh..... there you are. Whew! :laughtwo: This should be fun mi amigo. Lots to explore.

This is exactly what i needed. Thank you so much Sue :thanks: I shall be studying this over and over. You're a legend...

I'm glad you found it Chewey. May we have many moments of such joyful expression as we continue forward.

2 pages in and I am just seeing this? Back to the beginning to read it all. Great job Sue!!! :circle-of-love::peace:

It wouldn't be the same journey without you supergroomer. Glad you found us. :circle-of-love:

Awesome start gal!
Whew, you've been doing your homework.

Thank you Cajun. The bar's pretty high on the site. I enjoy the challenge of keeping up. My brain's on overdrive right now. :laughtwo:

Hi Sue,

I appreciate you giving the proper citing of the sources where you are getting this technical material....not only is it academically correct to give credit where credit is due when publishing someone else's writing and research, but it will allow us to go there if we care to dive deeper into the material......:thumb:

Hi Sue,

I appreciate you giving the proper citing of the sources where you are getting this technical material....not only is it academically correct to give credit where credit is due when publishing someone else's writing and research, but it will allow us to go there if we care to dive deeper into the material......:thumb:

Thank you Shawnee. That was actually one of my first thoughts this morning as I lay in bed. I'd like us to stay as academically correct as possible here. Part of what we're trying to do is to create an air of legitimacy to the production and administration of CCO. Citing sources helps that goal along.

You know you're in research overdrive when you roll out of bed and go straight to the texts to give a first reading of the chemical pathways of phenolic compounds. :laughtwo: There I was, three minutes out of bed, on the floor with my nose in the research material attempting to understand dosing requirements for the phenolic compounds and the absorbtion patterns as they make their way through the digestive system.

I want to do a write up on the Bio Bomb, but I want to be able to explain why we prepare them the way we do and that demands I understand the compounds and how they get metabolized. I'll probably say this a hundred times as I progress through my studies, but I wish I'd taken a course on chemistry somewhere along the way.

:laughtwo: The simple act of typing that statement in reminded me that John and Hank Green have taken it upon themselves to develop a series of "Crash Courses" on YouTube, so I went looking, and lo and behold, one on Biology. I do believe this is my next step in this study. I'll start with #1 and slowly but surely make my way through as I continue my research.

[video]

These two are particularly relevant to our understanding.

[video]

[video=youtube_share;itsb2SqR-R0]
[/video]

Here we go. Chemistry. #1 of 46. Whew! I have my work cut out for me. :laughtwo:

[video]

These guys are good.

Edit: I'm going to have to watch it a couple more times but Hank makes it so much fun that I'll enjoy it. He's so good at getting you to laugh at stuff that might otherwise make your brain hurt. LOL!

Yeah.
This is already a library of knowledge none of us have to keep repeating over & over.

That's no longer a problem thanx to Ms. Sue. She warned me long ago, she's give this a try. I saw your drive & PERSITANCE and knew you had this.

Kinda of a public kudos gal.

Thanx
Well done... again.

And from this side of "things".... Mercì beaucoup.

Some advise...
Write this info & make a medical marijuana, CCO book.

From my side of things, I'd buy it & ask everyone of my patients to read it.

Yeah.
This is already a library of knowledge none of us have to keep repeating over & over.

That's no longer a problem thanx to Ms. Sue. She warned me long ago, she's give this a try. I saw your drive & PERSITANCE and knew you had this.

Kinda of a public kudos gal.

Thanx
Well done... again.

And from this side of "things".... Mercì beaucoup.

Some advise...
Write this info & make a medical marijuana, CCO book.

From my side of things, I'd buy it & ask everyone of my patients to read it.

Thank you Cajun. That's high praise coming from you. I'm humbled. The CCO book is exactly where I see this heading.

One last one for today.

[video]

When I posted the videos on chemistry and basic biology I thought I might be overreaching, but then I went on my search to understand phenolic oils and fatty acid chains and realized I almost understood what I was reading. :laughtwo: I'll be watching them all again. LOL!

Isn't learning fun? Ahhhhh....... :love:

I'll help you knock a crazy amount of this away & you go from there.
Compile a list for me not that I see this up n going.
I'll send the responses back to you with the specific source I got it from.
If you're willing to do what you've already done, I will definitely do a lil work & respond to what I can.

I'll help you knock a crazy amount of this away & you go from there.
Compile a list for me not that I see this up n going.
I'll send the responses back to you with the specific source I got it from.
If you're willing to do what you've already done, I will definitely do a lil work & respond to what I can.

Thank you Cajun. I appreciate it. I'll look over the list and get back to you.

How do receptors work?

[video=youtube;nqmLitfBrz4]
[/video]

[video=youtube;csbJnBKqwIw]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom