:cco: :drool:

IMG_0010328.JPG

Had to share with you :circle-of-love: :love:

Makes it really hard to see the keys through the tear of joy. :circle-of-love:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Edit: I spend a lot of time cleaning salt off my glasses. :laughtwo: Drink more water woman! Lol!

Psssssst Sara ... Sara ... I'm passing you a note

For me I Dont feel any obligation to respond to any post and all and not by a certain time. Some won't be responded to at all but a like is pretty easy feedback. Lots of conversations underway. And hell yes it's hard to keep up. For me the limiter is sitting and keyboard repetive aggravation to various parts.

Also a stress/anxiety reduction toolI try to use but don't enough. The old try to do everything approach.

A question for the rules committee: im thinking we are fine to talk about the content of any cannabis infused solution by that I mean a drop or a gummy or a Brownie that have how much of what cannabis compounds in them?

Are we allowed to talk about the brands or where we get them
Is a link to a govt approved and regular Licensed Producer of various cannabis things ok?
Can we discuss the licensed producers service selection or prices?

Oh, I'm so sorry for her. They do feel like your heart being ripped out, along with all the other physical symptoms that would come along with that happening.

I read about this earlier today before I could sit down and reply. I was feeling decent all day. We had company, went for a great walk, and I was settling in and enjoying reading a book when it hit me. Hard. So hard that I could do nothing but make a beeline for my Lorazepam or I thought I'd lose it and die. I cut 1/4 of the pill and took it. It helped fully after about 40 minutes.

Usually I can wait quite awhile when they hit - see if I can be soothed out of it, or deal with it. Sometimes days. But this was too hard.

Is there something in the ethers right now?

Your daughter is so extremely lucky to have you there to soothe her, help her and understand her. I'm quite sure it means that she knows she's supported and it eases the symptoms AND the pain in the long run. As usual, my panic attack is met with anger and annoyance, which just makes me feel even worse. If I try to hide it, it's misconstrued as something else, but if I'm honest, I'm treated like I'm doing it just to annoy people for... whatever reason. I don't flaunt it - I usually try to hide it the best I can, or at least minimize my reaction. Regardless, I have to be by myself, because being looked down on when you think you're dying and you just want to sob is not the most fun way to spend an afternoon.

I cleaned for awhile (which is also not the most fun, but it was moving!! :) ) and now I'm going to see if I can exercise.

So, in taking the anti-anxiety medication for the first time in quite awhile, I can feel the similarities to the hemp in the overall heaviness, not-quite-grogginess, and the way my body feels. The differences are that 1) my heart rate went down instead of up and 2) my anxiety did ease. And since I was taking it first and foremost for the anxiety, well, that's kind of an important element!!

I'm sorry again that I haven't personally responded to everyone. It's hard for me to keep up with all the conversations. So thank you again to everyone who has replied to me. And a big hug to anyone else out there dealing with this anxiety. It's such a horrible thing that robs your life of so much. I look forward to the day that it's just a distant memory.

Sara, I can imagine how difficult that is for you, and my heart aches. Helping my daughter learn to find a point of non-resistance has been instrumental to my own emotional evolution. We discuss that often. It's an interesting dynamic, and intrigues us that I was the mother she got. Just the one she needed. Of course, it goes without question that she's the daughter I needed.

I resist the knowledge that the experience of love and loving can be so conditional for so many that I love. It defies law, and I'll continue to offer alternatives.

I surround her with a warm, white glowing light that pulsates with purple. The white is healing, the purple the love that fuels the universe. My arms kind of envelope her, without being constrictive. My hands rest firmly, but lightly.

She knows I'm not going anywhere. I'll be here until she regains control. We've done this by phone. I gently place my head against hers and begin to croon soft words of encouragement to keep her focused on her breathing. We're bringing her back to "now" where she's in control.

"Force the breath out. Relax. Allow the returning breath to fill the lungs. Do it again. I'm here Baby. Force the breath out. Relax. Allow the breath to rush in unrestricted. Again. There you go :battingeyelashes: Again. You got it now Baby."

Until she visibly, physically lets it go. There's a moment when the air around her shifts. She's accepted that she'll survive this one.

At this point we shift the color to pink. Pink is calm, peaceful, loving, warm, grateful to be able to breathe.

Then we laugh. We did it. :laughtwo: We did it again, dammit. Lol! The rule is, and always has been, keep going until you're laughing. Not smiling. Not feeling ok. Laughing. Preferably so hard that you're crying. Hahaha!

Her partner watched this happen with wonder last month. When it hit her the other day he was at work. She was .... we both were blessed at the timing. We know I'm only a phone call away, but that phone, that button, can be far away sometimes.

I'm giving much thought to the part of the ECS in all of this. Oldbear and Tim have changed my perspective dramatically. My brain's still adjusting and still getting used to the new thread. So many creative streams to choose from. Lol! Happy Holidays to me!

I hope you all are enjoying your holiday celebrations. :love: I still have to get the rest of this tree up. Tomorrow's my sister's birthday and that's the outer limit for packing the boxes away.

Holyhell moment: I'm pages behind. It's a 24 Hour 365 Study Hall after all. That will make for a pleasant through the day at the breaks thing to do.

I just came in myself, and I'm a bit breathless. It appears I missed a couple posts. :circle-of-love:

Anthocyanin, do you have any particulars on the ratios of oils used in your recipe? I'm intrigued by the inclusion of sesame. That hadn't occurred to me. It made me smile to read that you got such quick results in pain relief. And so sweet to have that mental breath of fresh air, eh?

I'm thrilled. Next time try decarbing the bud ahead of time. See if it makes a difference.

KR, you stopped me dead in my tracks. :yahoo: :slide: :yahoo: The best recreational high of my life, and I believe I'm coming up on a week straight.

Calling what I do recreational is something of a misnomer. This dose I take is what keeps my mind working at the speed and level of clarity that feels most like me. When I learned of the ECS I realized that I'd been medicating myself all those years too. I just didn't let my system get to anything degenerative. Probably my optimistic nature helping me out there.

Do I have your permission to repost your experiment on my grow journal?

supergroomer, we haven't heard from you yet. Anything to report?

That makes three of us, for certain, myself, KR, and Rifleman. I feel like I'm missing someone. So much going on. Anyone else brave enough to join us in this experiment? Those who have, spread the word. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Are the cannabis compounds we ingest causing us to "feel a certain way" or do they in some complicated way make us more aware of the body status message it's been sending all along?

OK..... These two stopped me dead. "Both" is a provocative response mon ami. I hear it's below freezing there. I suspect you might have a little free time on your hands that you choose to spend indoors.

Might we tempt you into elaborating on what thoughts his question triggered in your brain? Care to share with us on this wintery Sunday?

:battingeyelashes: :love:

I have a train show to get to with a delightful 8-yr old autistic lad and his over-stressed grandma. I really need to find a way to convince her to go back on her capsules.

The floor is yours for the taking Cajun. :kisstwo:

:high-five:Sara, If you get relief when your busy and active , you could use one of these activities to defuse an anxiety attack. Feel that feeling coming on, get up and go outside and jump over stumps! Sometimes only a five or ten minute walk with my dogs helps me calm down considerably! You may find other activities such as exercising, yoga or maybe spinning tops works for you! :love: Just change your behavior before it alarms you, when you feel it first rising up! Do something that requires or enhances a change of what your thinking. I sometimes(being religious) start with a prayer, then go from there. :peace:Thinking about a pleasant thought, person ,place or pleasing thing! meditating about feeling healthy and relaxed. Or just how much I love my dogs or my 11/2 year old great grandson! Different days, different things may work better or less as the case may be! :slide:Just know you are strong enough inside, to win over this alien emotional thing , it sometimes just takes a while! :peacetwo: If I may , "God never gives us more than we can handle" it just seems that way when we let our fear control us instead of our faith! Religious or not, it is that same way here! Have faith in yourself, You are a good person! Believe that you are capable of living a full life and /or enjoying it fully, even if it be the way of things for you to end tomorrow! Don't dwell on failing tomorrow, but living tomorrow and worry about tomorrow, well tomorrow! If you ever feel like you are really dying or in danger or may hurt yourself get help! Don't try and work through it alone under dire circumstances! Everybody may have a crisis sometimes in their life! We all may have to ask for help sometime in our life! Be humble, be thankful, be kind, spread goodness and take better care of your body, you need it to live! :thumb: Thanks to you for sharing your feelings and struggles with some of them! I wish you could feel the warm hug I am trying to give you now! :love: QUOTE=SaraLinni;3130780]I'm so appreciative that you take the time to think through all of this. It has taken up to now, reading your posts and then actually taking the cannabis to realize that what I feel may not be too different from what you feel, but we experience it sooooooo uniquely.

Yes, I think you're totally right. I HATE that feeling of being out of control. I think having anxiety alone means that I'm out of control of my body's response to life and circumstances, and I feel like I'm just going along for an unpleasant, unholy, terrifying ride most days as it is. All I want to is to calmly be in control of my body for once.

I've said the same thing as your daughter so many times - in relation to alcohol, cannabis, any of it. I WISH, desperately, that i could just sit and enjoy what seems to bring everyone else joy and calm, and which, instead, makes me sick and miserable. I think my partner desperately wishes I could, too. I mean, how exhausting is it to deal with somebody who constantly feels like they're dying from... something? It's not fun. I know that it saps energy from others. And I try hard to hide it when I'm experiencing it, but then people around me just think I'm angry and stand-offish, when really I'm just trying to not melt down in front of them :phew:

One insight I have is that I am happiest and calmest, and most normal, when I'm moving around a lot. Either doing heavy work outside, hiking, or exercising. That is my happy place. My body calms down and resets. I simply don't do it enough, but I have no valid reasons, just excuses. A few weeks ago, I started bringing small weights and kettle bells outside and simply walking around with them, playing, stopping and jumping over branches, stepping on stumps, etc., etc. I'm lucky enough right now to have the property to do that, even if I'm surrounded by gunfire all the time. It helps. It seems like I was meant to live in a world where i had to work physically to get by, but my entire existence is so sedentary. Which makes me fortunate, but I have to figure out how to make that work for me.

I have a lot of sympathy for your daughter. It seems we have struggled similarly, though perhaps she has had more to deal with. She's lucky to have you, that's for sure.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much. You have no idea how much I appreciate it. And, per your suggestions, as my anxiety is rising a bit now... as is usual the day after having to take a pill... I'm going to head outside and play with some Christmas music in my ears. Funny that I don't believe in the literal interpretation of the Christmas Story, but I LOVE Christmas music. It's usually the only music I buy.

Thank you, thank you :circle-of-love:

Sara, Tim said some wise words.. and it is same advice I give you too ( in the joy thread) You need a happy place.

I found my happy place here :hug: It has helped me to lower my depression/ sadness to almost 0%.
Walking, going down to the beach to watch the waves..also soothing.
I made cookies for my husband and make sure he takes them as medication, half in the morning and half in the afternoon.
He is in heaven all day. Which makes me less stress full, and I don't have attacks of pain in my chest/heart.

So much thanks for you and your advice. Susan "warned" me when I received my first email that this place would welcome me with loving open arms and it would become my safe space, and she was so right :)

Sara, I can imagine how difficult that is for you, and my heart aches. Helping my daughter learn to find a point of non-resistance has been instrumental to my own emotional evolution. We discuss that often. It's an interesting dynamic, and intrigues us that I was the mother she got. Just the one she needed. Of course, it goes without question that she's the daughter I needed.

I resist the knowledge that the experience of love and loving can be so conditional for so many that I love. It defies law, and I'll continue to offer alternatives.

I surround her with a warm, white glowing light that pulsates with purple. The white is healing, the purple the love that fuels the universe. My arms kind of envelope her, without being constrictive. My hands rest firmly, but lightly.

She knows I'm not going anywhere. I'll be here until she regains control. We've done this by phone. I gently place my head against hers and begin to croon soft words of encouragement to keep her focused on her breathing. We're bringing her back to "now" where she's in control.

"Force the breath out. Relax. Allow the returning breath to fill the lungs. Do it again. I'm here Baby. Force the breath out. Relax. Allow the breath to rush in unrestricted. Again. There you go :battingeyelashes: Again. You got it now Baby."

Until she visibly, physically lets it go. There's a moment when the air around her shifts. She's accepted that she'll survive this one.

At this point we shift the color to pink. Pink is calm, peaceful, loving, warm, grateful to be able to breathe.

Then we laugh. We did it. :laughtwo: We did it again, dammit. Lol! The rule is, and always has been, keep going until you're laughing. Not smiling. Not feeling ok. Laughing. Preferably so hard that you're crying. Hahaha!

Her partner watched this happen with wonder last month. When it hit her the other day he was at work. She was .... we both were blessed at the timing. We know I'm only a phone call away, but that phone, that button, can be far away sometimes.

I'm giving much thought to the part of the ECS in all of this. Oldbear and Tim have changed my perspective dramatically. My brain's still adjusting and still getting used to the new thread. So many creative streams to choose from. Lol! Happy Holidays to me!

I hope you all are enjoying your holiday celebrations. :love: I still have to get the rest of this tree up. Tomorrow's my sister's birthday and that's the outer limit for packing the boxes away.

Thanks, Susan. I'm going to use those visualizations on my self. I stopped for a moment as I was reading to feel it out, and it just felt good. Warm and fuzzy, and already starting alleviating the feelings I'm having.

In your other thread, when you talked about the suit of armor, I was envisioning glowing violet/purple but giving off a white light. Now I know why!

So.... it dawned on me as I was writing last night that one thing that DID return while I was taking both the hemp and the cannabis, even though it wasn't feeling completely fantastic, was my sense of humor. As you talk about not stopping until she was laughing, I realized that I used to LOVE to laugh. I laughed and smiled and I loved having a sense of humor. While not quick on my feet in person, writing allowed my sense of humor to come out and I had so much fun writing letters and emails to friends, because it allowed my funny-bone to work.

I was feeling that again as I wrote here. And I realized the last few days, my somber, less light self was taking over again.

The hemp showed a liiiiiiiittle of it. The cannabis more. So that's a good sign. I need that :)

So my dangerous curiosity is what has gotten the best of me - even though I consciously had no plan, I think I was waiting to receive my hemp before starting on the cannabis again. Last night, it came to me again, that I was thinking I was going to try the hemp once, out of pure curiosity to see the difference between the brands, and I didn't want the cannabis influencing it - so THAT is why I was putting it off. Besides the small fear of those feelings again. But, I mean, I fear the hemp, too, so there ya go.

I mean, that's all fine and good if I were perfectly healthy, but I need to start on the cannabis again. So, I'm going to mix up my first super diluted bit and take it tonight. The Lorazepam should be out of my system. The hemp will wait.

I know your daughter is experiencing so much, SO MUCH. But she must be a special girl to have both you and that partner of hers. Tell her how lucky I think she is for that.

hi sweet sue , the sesame and olive oil i included like dad did was only a dash out the bottle , into the majority of coconut oil id say it would amount to one and a half tablespoons of sesame and an aditional one tablespoon of olive oil into 1 cup of coconut oil.
i only made say a half cups worth though.

i just had 2 desert spoons before my morning cup of tea which is accompanied by a plethora of strains choofed through my bong , and a finishing joint all before i ever leave my sanctuary and enter the slave wars awaiting me when i leave my front door and enter our broken society hehe

hi sweet sue , the sesame and olive oil i included like dad did was only a dash out the bottle , into the majority of coconut oil id say it would amount to one and a half tablespoons of sesame and an aditional one tablespoon of olive oil into 1 cup of coconut oil.
i only made say a half cups worth though.

i just had 2 desert spoons before my morning cup of tea which is accompanied by a plethora of strains choofed through my bong , and a finishing joint all before i ever leave my sanctuary and enter the slave wars awaiting me when i leave my front door and enter our broken society hehe

Hahaha. Layer that armor on, buckaroo! :laughtwo:

wow i never thought of it like that!
thankyou sweetsue your right its my armour so true cause we are canna warriors trying to take the wool from over the peoples eyes so they can see the truth we have beem enslaved for money big pharma big business , and cannabis can open everyones eyes

wow i never thought of it like that!
thankyou sweetsue your right its my armour so true cause we are canna warriors trying to take the wool from over the peoples eyes so they can see the truth we have beem enslaved for money big pharma big business , and cannabis can open everyones eyes

You got it Baby. We're Rob's private army of cannabis warriors. He puts a lot of money and effort into keeping us safe here in hopes we'll be infected with the desire to spread the truth.

i hope everyone sees the truth , forgive me sweetsue but who is rob , a fellow activist?

Rob is the fearless owner of this site. Eventually the truth will be impossible to miss.

A question for the rules committee: im thinking we are fine to talk about the content of any cannabis infused solution by that I mean a drop or a gummy or a Brownie that have how much of what cannabis compounds in them?

Are we allowed to talk about the brands or where we get them
Is a link to a govt approved and regular Licensed Producer of various cannabis things ok?
Can we discuss the licensed producers service selection or prices?

I'm not certain about the clear answer to any of these questions Oldbear. You'd be wise to take them to a mod. I like to ask them before I share a link in particular. It's mostly about protecting the security of the members, so I try to be extra cautious and ask if I'm not sure. When you get the answers feel free to share them with us.

Sorry guys, wrong thread. Forgot where I was. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom