T5 Or 400 watt MH?

Kushpushin

Im About 2 weeks After Germanation On My Girls ....They are About 5 Inches tall Kinda Skinny stalks ..I Used a 125 watt CFL And hood and Also 2 ..2 bulb 4 foot T8s .....I have a T5 ..12 Bulb Fixture In My Veg room havent used yet ...Brand new ...I also Have a 400 watt Switcable Hood With a MH blue spectrum Bulb ..And A AGROSUN GOLD Bulb also ...Im new to this and Bought all this Off A guy .....I just started the Girls Under the One 400 watt MH blue bulb last Night ..Was Gonna do 24 hours On them ...JHeres My questions ....( BTW ..The room is Beautifully Coool In there ..Even had T5s and 400 watter running DRY RUN ..To see where room would be ..Stays at 73 Degrees with fans and AC On ) My question Is ...How would You Utilize What I have ??? And Should I use the MH All thru Veg Till 12/12 ?? Or should I use The T5s ?? I dont care Bout Money On electric either ...I want MORE YEILD ....lmao ....I have 10 Girls In there ...

Re: T5 Or 400 watt MH ??

i CURRENTLY hAVE THE gIRLS ABOUT 2 fEET FROM THE bOTTOM oF THE 400 WATT MH Hood !!! Should they be backed Up more ??

I'm currently five weeks into my first Flowering Stage, so also very new to growing. I used four, 4' T8 bulbs on each of two light fixtures for my veg. I had great results, and those same fixtures now support my current 22 plant vegetation. The 400 watt lamp you have, in my opinion would be better used for the flowering stage. This way you will be able to veg, and flower for a continuous rotation.

well kush I use a 400hps and 4 4' flos all at the same time. the more light the better so what kind of soil,size pot, do you have a fan blowing on them. how about some pics might help with your question and mine:)
Im About 2 weeks After Germanation On My Girls ....They are About 5 Inches tall Kinda Skinny stalks ..I Used a 125 watt CFL And hood and Also 2 ..2 bulb 4 foot T8s .....I have a T5 ..12 Bulb Fixture In My Veg room havent used yet ...Brand new ...I also Have a 400 watt Switcable Hood With a MH blue spectrum Bulb ..And A AGROSUN GOLD Bulb also ...Im new to this and Bought all this Off A guy .....I just started the Girls Under the One 400 watt MH blue bulb last Night ..Was Gonna do 24 hours On them ...JHeres My questions ....( BTW ..The room is Beautifully Coool In there ..Even had T5s and 400 watter running DRY RUN ..To see where room would be ..Stays at 73 Degrees with fans and AC On ) My question Is ...How would You Utilize What I have ??? And Should I use the MH All thru Veg Till 12/12 ?? Or should I use The T5s ?? I dont care Bout Money On electric either ...I want MORE YEILD ....lmao ....I have 10 Girls In there ...

Back
Top Bottom