Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

Cured tobacco can take months to years to be "usable"

I wouldn't use green tobacco for cobs. I _do_ however have a couple pounds of cured leaves coming from FairTradeTobacco and WholeLeafTobacco to start practicing "rollin' my own" so could use some from there.

Cured tobacco can take months to years to be "usable"

I wouldn't use green tobacco for cobs. I _do_ however have a couple pounds of cured leaves coming from FairTradeTobacco and WholeLeafTobacco to start practicing "rollin' my own" so could use some from there.
sounds like u are way ahead of me
I am not sure how to find anything organic or non-chemical here, apart from growing it.

Ah, I didn't even check to see if the leaves I'm buying are organic... :-(
Wel, if they are not, can you re-sell them?
Hopefully you have access to organic there.

Sounds good Scotts. Only, it will take me some time, as first I will have to get organized to grow it...

🪴
I totally understand. My home was burglarized a while back and me and my other half Weezy are relocating. Moving this coming Friday/Saturday. I've purchased a nice little 3x3 tent. As soon as she and I get settled I'll get it fired up. I'd like to try to fit 3 seven gallon pots in there and see what I can pull off inside with a little practice. Until then... Hurry up and wait. 😎✌️

sounds like u are way ahead of me
I am not sure how to find anything organic or non-chemical here, apart from growing it.
I'm assuming since it's not mentioned to be organic, it's not. I probably only consume a few organic things daily, and while I was organically growing, I did use essential oils for bug sprays during the grow and washed with tap (chlorinated) water and (non-organic) lemon juice. Seems like my own "organic" dope, ain't.

Back
Top Bottom