Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

Out for a little fresh air after being in the vacum packs with the B 62% packs for a month. Smell good, feel moist, and will repack later for another 6 weeks.
20231002_115058.jpg

Out for a little fresh air after being in the vacum packs with the B 62% packs for a month. Smell good, feel moist, and will repack later for another 6 weeks.
20231002_115058.jpg
Well done Growmie!!! Those look great!! Happy Monday friends and neighbors!! 😎✌️

Ooooooo...... Now that sounds interesting!!! As far as dosing is concerned how much do you consume because I know you don't smoke.
I like many dedicated chewing only enthusiasts find once you have adjusted to the effects and stopped smoking entirely.
(Your smoking tolerance restricts the effects) Once that has gone the usual dose seems to be 1/4 of gram to 1/3 of a gram.
Any more and though it slams you hard the range of effects diminish, overpowered by the stronger more narcotic effects.
So its very important to start with something very strong in effects that you like to begin with.
I find 1/4 gram very strong but I can still function well. More and things start getting out of control which sometimes is exactly what you want ha ha.
Blending a trippy cob with a euphoric cob which is what I'm currently doing enables me to dial an effect and is what I intend to do going forward its amazing.

I like many dedicated chewing only enthusiasts find once you have adjusted to the effects and stopped smoking entirely.
(Your smoking tolerance restricts the effects) Once that has gone the usual dose seems to be 1/4 of gram to 1/3 of a gram.
Any more and though it slams you hard the range of effects diminish, overpowered by the stronger more narcotic effects.
So its very important to start with something very strong in effects that you like to begin with.
I find 1/4 gram very strong but I can still function well. More and things start getting out of control which sometimes is exactly what you want ha ha.
Blending a trippy cob it and with a euphoric cob which is what I'm currently doing enables me to dial an effect and is what I intend to do going forward its amazing.
I haven't consumed a cob for a couple of years as I found the taste objectional and I hardly felt anything from it. Question do you actually eat the cob material or just chew it and then cheek it for effect. May give it another try....

In my limited experience...I chew it for as long as possible until it is gone....I aim for 45 minutes. Eventually it gets swalowed.
I also cannot take the taste so far so I add a dab of butter or margarine a couple of times during the initial chew (don't do this if you also have chewing gum in there..what a slimy mess) I'm also thinking that the added fat helps with metabolization.
The longer the chew the longer the effects.

I haven't consumed a cob for a couple of years as I found the taste objectional and I hardly felt anything from it. Question do you actually eat the cob material or just chew it and then cheek it for effect. May give it another try....
For years I was wondering why I got off on small doses while others needed huge doses or didn't get off at all.
But now that other chewers are also finding the same thing happening to them I know you cant smoke or vape at all if you want to get the full effects from small amounts.
You can of course smoke the cobbed bud which is the way it was originally intended to be used.

But if you give up smoking entirely you will find that the dose required to get high from chewing gets smaller and smaller and the high gets better and better.
Its really just what works for you though.
If your happy to smoke thats ok.
But think your lungs are for filtering oxygen from fresh air.
Your saliva and digestive system are tailor made for chewing.

Blending a trippy cob with a euphoric cob which is what I'm currently doing enables me to dial an effect and is what I intend to do going forward its amazing.
You know it's funny that you say that tang because I stopped actually smoking anything about ten years ago. But I really like infused honey with a little lecithin oil. I do vape my herb though and my other half and myself just had the conversation and I told her that the less I use inhaling wise that the honey seemed almost stronger. I'm thinking it's just your system not as saturated with cannabis that way!?!? I dunno buddy.... It's just a guess. Happy Halloween to you Growmie!! 😎✌️

I'm thinking it's just your system not as saturated with cannabis that way!?!?
If you have ever used LSD for long periods without a break you will find the same thing occurring even quicker.
Saturated receptors or whatever for sure.
Today I overdosed accidentally on some Mulanje cob ended up going to the hardware store and not getting what I went there for TWICE!
I've got to take it all back again tomorrow and try again ha ha. Third time lucky ha ha.
I only had a little more than usual, it tasted so good, all menthol and pine. I just had a little extra, a tiny amount and it was waay too much ha ha.
Still stoned as a stunned mullet now. I just couldn't care less ha ha.

If you have ever used LSD for long periods without a break you will find the same thing occurring even quicker.
Saturated receptors or whatever for sure.
Today I overdosed accidentally on some Mulanje cob ended up going to the hardware store and not getting what I went there for TWICE!
I've got to take it all back again tomorrow and try again ha ha. Third time lucky ha ha.
I only had a little more than usual, it tasted so good, all menthol and pine. I just had a little extra, a tiny amount and it was waay too much ha ha.
Still stoned as a stunned mullet now. I just couldn't care less ha ha.
I'm pretty schooled in chemicals. Tolerance definitely builds quickly. Some of the best times weren't "hero doses" if you will.
You have me cracking up at your hardware escapade!!! It's definitely a nice day one way or the other. I used to have use snuff in the lip for many years and tobacco as well. I could see me using cob kinda like that. Have you ever made tea with it? (Maybe with a touch of lecithin oil as a delivery punch)
I made tea from the shrooms and it worked great plus no bad gut effects. I've been known to yack on them and tea plus lemon is niicccceee.
Maybe I'll hafta try that combo in the future!!
Endless possibilities.
Happy Halloween to you friend across the pond!! 😎✌️
I can tell you that my first round back I'm definitely 💯+10% cobbing some of those sparkling nuggets. I need to get a food saver too.

I'm pretty schooled in chemicals. Tolerance definitely builds quickly. Some of the best times weren't "hero doses" if you will.
You have me cracking up at your hardware escapade!!! It's definitely a nice day one way or the other. I used to have use snuff in the lip for many years and tobacco as well. I could see me using cob kinda like that. Have you ever made tea with it? (Maybe with a touch of lecithin oil as a delivery punch)
I made tea from the shrooms and it worked great plus no bad gut effects. I've been known to yack on them and tea plus lemon is niicccceee.
Maybe I'll hafta try that combo in the future!!
Endless possibilities.
Happy Halloween to you friend across the pond!! 😎✌️
I can tell you that my first round back I'm definitely 💯+10% cobbing some of those sparkling nuggets. I need to get a food saver too.
Whatever makes your day beautiful works for me ha ha.
I like to keep it simple you know grow a plant, harvest the buds, cure the buds, and chew the cured buds nothing else needed.
I tell you since I gave up smoking (after 40 years) I haven't missed it at all.
I tried smoking a pin joint the other day and hated the high and the stink of the smoke thats a 360 from my previous life.
Its only after giving smoking away I realized just how much it sucks (pun intended ha ha)
But if others still enjoy it I'm easy its a personal choice but I'm getting way more higher chewing it these days than I ever got smoking it.
To each his own I hate being told what to do by anyone ha ha. Especially my wife who was good enough to confuse the shit out of me yesterday ha ha.
Her brain is like mine high except she was straight ha ha.
Like my brother in law pointed out to me. Everything takes longer when his wife "helps" bless them ha ha.

20231113_120213.jpg

Five cobs from a single KillerA5Haze I grew this summer outside/fall inside. Their about a ounce each and should be cured by Feb.....
Those look way nice!! Smoke/effects report??

Did I mess this up? The cob itself doesn’t smell bad it smells hops, with light on it it shines in some areas like sparkly it’s in the curing stage now for a month
IMG_4463.jpeg
It was too wet in the beginning my friend. You loose a lot if not all the terps if it is too wet.
Luckily the THC or at least enough of it is still there to get you high.
Next time try using buds that are just dry enough to smoke in a joint but that keeps needing to be re lit.
Its better to start too dry than too wet it keeps the terps in a modified form that is unique to the cure.

It was too wet in the beginning my friend. You loose a lot if not all the terps if it is too wet.
Luckily the THC or at least enough of it is still there to get you high.
Next time try using buds that are just dry enough to smoke in a joint but that keeps needing to be re lit.
Its better to start too dry than too wet it keeps the terps in a modified form that is unique to the cure.
Thank you and I got some of my friends home grown right off the plant so I was hoping it was good use and should I just stop the curing process now or let it go one more month? I assume it’s safe to smoke still too?

Back
Top Bottom