Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

Forgive me as I’m sure this has been asked but I’ve been reading this thread for days and will never get through all of it.
What about using fresh frozen? I’ve got gallon bags full of some high potency trim I was going to make bubble hash with and thought I’d give it a try along with some Big Stink I’m getting ready to cut & Cobb. I don’t mind trying and failing but if it’s already been determined a worthless endeavor I won’t bother.

Forgive me as I’m sure this has been asked but I’ve been reading this thread for days and will never get through all of it.
What about using fresh frozen? I’ve got gallon bags full of some high potency trim I was going to make bubble hash with and thought I’d give it a try along with some Big Stink I’m getting ready to cut & Cobb. I don’t mind trying and failing but if it’s already been determined a worthless endeavor I won’t bother.
Never tried it my friend try it out and see nothing to loose.

Those look way nice!! Smoke/effects report??
I have been smoking a cob of the Killer A5 Haze for a week or two. I grind it and usually smoke 2 very small pipe bowel fulls and occasionally I smoke a full joint. This plant was cut down two weeks earlier than I would have liked as I had vacation plans and would not be able to to care for her. The smoke is mild in joint form and hasher when smoked by pipe as I believe the pipe gives a bigger hit ea time. The high is good and strong and last about 3 hrs maybe less and I find myself asleep on my couch sometimes. Next time I will hopefully be able to let her mature a bit longer to get a good idea of her qualities.

I have been smoking a cob of the Killer A5 Haze for a week or two. I grind it and usually smoke 2 very small pipe bowel fulls and occasionally I smoke a full joint. This plant was cut down two weeks earlier than I would have liked as I had vacation plans and would not be able to to care for her. The smoke is mild in joint form and hasher when smoked by pipe as I believe the pipe gives a bigger hit ea time. The high is good and strong and last about 3 hrs maybe less and I find myself asleep on my couch sometimes. Next time I will hopefully be able to let her mature a bit longer to get a good idea of her qualities.
Hey it doesn't sound too shabby at all. Did you cob all of it? Asking to see if you had comparison to cobbed/uncobbed. I'll just be happy when I can get back to it. Happy Thursday to you buddy!! 😎✌️

Hey it doesn't sound too shabby at all. Did you cob all of it? Asking to see if you had comparison to cobbed/uncobbed. I'll just be happy when I can get back to it. Happy Thursday to you buddy!! 😎✌️
I cob all my cannabis for the last couple of years and did not try the Killer before cobing. I prefer the smoke, its compact and the curing after a couple of weeks is easy and no burping just leave them alone (in my case I have them in a vacuum bag)....

I cob all my cannabis for the last couple of years and did not try the Killer before cobing. I prefer the smoke, its compact and the curing after a couple of weeks is easy and no burping just leave them alone (in my case I have them in a vacuum bag)....
Zacccccctttllllyyyy!! No burping. No mold issues. Smoother. I think slightly stronger/different effects as well. Happy Friday you cob head!! 😎✌️

Rehydrating some cannabis to make cobs right now with tap water and 1 tsp captain Morgan rum . Anyone every tried this ?
I've never heard of it but I guess you don't know if you don't try. Fingers crossed for you. Happy Tuesday!! 😎✌️

So far so good just popped it out and has a nice hint of rum aroma . This bud I picked up already had a slight rum smell , I’ve heard of people doing rum + sugar and packing in bamboo tubes to ferment . I’m not sure how sugar would affect the smoke but this is commonly done with chewing tobacco and hookah tobacco …

Sometimes I grunt the cob weed and capsule it , works great like herb supplement capsules . I Love meditating my intent into the cob as it ferments and its molecular composition changes . Then when it dries the intent solidifies with the new molecular composition .

been packing 14g rehydrated/ fresh bud into these medicine bottles and ferment in front of my space heater 6-12 hours peace and love - Germaine

IMG_0060.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom