Temps too low?

greenesthash

i'm around a month into flower, are temps too low? weather is usually hotter this time of the year, we've had 2 bad weeks. i hope next week will be warmer and sunny.

Attachments

• 2020-09-26 21_06_15-meteo - Cerca con Google.png
    2020-09-26 21_06_15-meteo - Cerca con Google.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 23
i'm around a month into flower, are temps too low? weather is usually hotter this time of the year, we've had 2 bad weeks. i hope next week will be warmer and sunny.
Those cooler temps accelerate the bloom. As long as you are above 0, you should be fine. Mold may be a problem, though. My night time temps get down to 7C, and I leave the exhaust fan on at night to cool my greenhouse down. This is the first year I am doing it as I saw it work last year. A bud grew some clones of my greenhouse plants. His were unprotected from the cool nights, and were about 2 weeks ahead of my protected greenhouse plants.

ok thanks, it's just weird because there is so much bullshit on the internet from indoor growers that know fuckall about outdoors and say anything below 20c for a few hours will damage growth.

still tho i hope it will get warmer, it's been 2 really bad weeks. always cloudy windy and rainy. really unusual in September

and it looks like october will be no better, any tips? will it still bloom properly if it doesn't have a lot of direct sunlight?

@Herby Paisley @Bush Doctor 77

ok thanks, it's just weird because there is so much bullshit on the internet from indoor growers that know fuckall about outdoors and say anything below 20c for a few hours will damage growth.

still tho i hope it will get warmer, it's been 2 really bad weeks. always cloudy windy and rainy. really unusual in September

and it looks like october will be no better, any tips? will it still bloom properly if it doesn't have a lot of direct sunlight?

@Herby Paisley @Bush Doctor 77
Plants grow well with cloud cover. Look at the Amazon rain forest. Keep an eye out for mold. You can use neem as a preventative.

Plants grow well with cloud cover. Look at the Amazon rain forest. Keep an eye out for mold. You can use neem as a preventative.
Neem is great to use, Just not during flowering, You could also try using sodium bicarbonate you find at a wine or beer brew shop that you can dilute some into water and spray on your plants to help prevent mold issues during veg and flowering. I have heard of fellow growers doing that with good results. As for the cold and growing pot plants, I had a plant still alive at -4c in a pot in an unheated shed. I have a photo of it, I had to cut everything back, but she still even bloomed a lil pre flower bud. :) I even took the lil gal outside in November during the really warm days. The only reason I tried this was to push the limits of growing in the cold, sure it might not have been a big growth and slow, but some is better then none right lol. In the end this lil plant lasted till it dropped below -17c .. I chopped it dried it and smoked it! :)
20191111_104745.jpg

Back
Top Bottom