Test Grow: Organically Grown Blue Dream, Humboldt Seed Organisation

Thanks brother. Got my nutrients for the test, so she should get her first dose of the good stuff tomorrow. Let's see what happens.

I'm one step ahead of you brother. I've been going through your journal for the last few days. I think I'm going to have to skip ahead about 50 pages. LOL

I'm one step ahead of you brother. I've been going through your journal for the last few days. I think I'm going to have to skip ahead about 50 pages. LOL
lol I sure do post some pics don't I sort of over kill I guess well it gets better towards the end im starting to get on top of them and keep them healthy to the end one of my problems in the past was when they get midway into flower all kinds of definciencies ans I was fighting an uphill battle now I try and stay ahead of them just a tad seems to be working for me!:)

good morning blaze I just finished going through your blue venom grow wow those were monsters some fat colas on those sometimes I wish I had a giant grow room where I could grow a hundred plants maybe then I would be able to grow everything I want to grow naw I doubt it anyway those plants were beautiful you did a great job growing those bud!:D

Thanks brother man. Apologies for my tardiness. I do most of the real work in the garden on weekends. That blue venom is a beautiful strain. I definitely want to grow it again. Plenty potent as well.

Thanks brother man. Apologies for my tardiness. I do most of the real work in the garden on weekends. That blue venom is a beautiful strain. I definitely want to grow it again. Plenty potent as well.
no problem get back when you can no stress im retired so im home all the time I discovered aphids on my flowering plants so im dealing with that I just got done dealing with these ffss with my outdoor grow im sure that's where these came from so I gave them a major defol get rid of as many hiding places I can ab=nd sprayed them down with captain jack saturated them and when they dried I sprayed them with the hose let them dry and sprayed them again with cj and back into the tent its always fun!

Yeah, there is always some sort of challenge in this game. It gets exponentially harder when you scale up as well.

Glad you took care of those little bastards. ;)

You and I have the same feeling. Going to veg her out nice and big.

shes moving rite along we like that in a plant so can you talk about the produt line your using?

This is a test for Freedom Farms. I don't think I will be stepping on any toes by mentioning the brand, as it is strictly a South African brand only available locally. The 10 gal pot I will be transplanting into, is FF. The soil is FF classic, and the veg and bloom nutes are also from FF, but that is not for sale at all. They are still in the testing phase with the nutrient line. Registration is a long and arduous process here in South Africa.

She's got the chunky leaf to her, which looks like a known pheno to me. She should grow like a stretch indica, and should pack on some weight...long thick colas. She should like some extra CaMg around both sides of the stretch. :thumb:

Looks like she's in perfect shape for the flip. :surf:

You are 100% right CS. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've run this pheno before and if it is the same it is most definitely a stretch indica pheno. It should also develop pale blue/gray (maybe lavender?) buds from about week 6 of 12/12. The other pheno I ran was an ugly duckling with buds spiralling around the stem. You are one perceptive mofo Care.

Thanks for the tip on the calmag bud.

I'm grabbing a chair and staying for the ride Blaze :popcorn:

I too plan on growing Blue Dream from HSO eventually, but I have to grow my Northern Lights x Haze #5 and Jack Flash #5 first... So many strains, so little time indeed, I just wanna try them all. I'm only on my first grow and I'm already planning my third! :laugh:

Look forward to following your grow, cheers and :goodluck:

I'm grabbing a chair and staying for the ride Blaze :popcorn:

I too plan on growing Blue Dream from HSO eventually, but I have to grow my Northern Lights x Haze #5 and Jack Flash #5 first... So many strains, so little time indeed, I just wanna try them all. I'm only on my first grow and I'm already planning my third! :laugh:

Look forward to following your grow, cheers and :goodluck:
lol were all like that here to learn!

Back
Top Bottom