Test Grow: Organically Grown Blue Dream, Humboldt Seed Organisation

I just ordered some of these beans, specifically for the described effects. I'm hoping for an uplifting, energetic, but not too cerebral/introverted high. I'm curious to see how this one progresses and then see the smoke report!

It is a nice comfortable smoke. Some euphoria and upliftment. Some body stone as well, but not too heavy.

Yeah, she is an easy one for sure. No special needs whatsoever at this point.

She started out so squat, now all she wants to do is go vertical.

Height limit is 2.05m... I think that is about 6.5ft or somewhere there.

I'm going to supercrop her soon. That should bush her out.

She held up extremely well to the heat and whitefly infestation. Will take some pics today. I might need to throw her into rotation depending on how well the younguns recover.

She held up extremely well to the heat and whitefly infestation. Will take some pics today. I might need to throw her into rotation depending on how well the younguns recover.
its always something sorry about your bug problem I have yet to get those so I don't no how hard they are to get rid of at least there not down in the soil there out where you can spray them I do no they are attracted to yellow I use some of those sticky strips and the ones that stand up in the soil they go after those that will help get rid of some good luck bud!

Back
Top Bottom