Test Grow: Organically Grown Blue Dream, Humboldt Seed Organisation

So I've got a single little Blue Dream seedling in a 8 x 4 tent with a 1000w DE HPS light.

This is for personal smoke, so I'm going to experiment a little. I've been asked to test out an organic nutrient line from a well known SA company. Will use their pots, soil and now nutrient line as well.

I'm going to grow her big in a 40L fabric pot. My goal is 150g dry.

Here is the pic of the little girl. I think she is only about 5 or 6 days old now. Spot the Blueberry influenced leaf twist. I hope this is not the ugly pheno. Although the ugly one was some fire smoke.

Welcome guys! It's good to have some company in here. I was worried I might be talking to myself for the remainder of this grow. LOL

I will post up another pic just now. She is growing nicely

Here she is a few days later, looking very happy.

Seems rather indica for blue dream, but I'm not complaining.

Wow she sure is a beautiful color green!! I can't wait to see how she turns out for you I have 1 Blue Dream fem from HSO as well.

Thanks bud. I've grown this strain before. I had a pheno that looked very similar to this one. The buds turned a slate blue colour late in flower. Very pretty.

hey blaze ive seen you on care stakers thread I grow organic if you don't mind I will pop in to see the progress of your little girl!:)

The more the merrier!

Good to have you on board brother.

I'm not sure how accurate the HSO version is of blue dream. I believe the Santa Cruz cut of BD is what it's all about. The HSO version is a nice blueberry hybrid. Blue Venom from G13 is a much better alternative for a blueberry hybrid with some sativa kick.

I'm not sure how accurate the HSO version is of blue dream. I believe the Santa Cruz cut of BD is what it's all about. The HSO version is a nice blueberry hybrid. Blue Venom from G13 is a much better alternative for a blueberry hybrid with some sativa kick.
I take it that the bb strain is one of your favorites I hear if its grown rite the flavor is the bomb hows the high?

Yeah, that bb taste and smell is epic. The high, while not the strongest, is very comfortable and warm. If that makes sense.

Yeah, that bb taste and smell is epic. The high, while not the strongest, is very comfortable and warm. If that makes sense.
that makes perfect sense sounds similar to the ud chem high its just like that not super potent but very relaxing sounds like I may have to grow some of those so many strains so little time you have a good one blaze!

I know what you mean bud.

I'm sitting on so many beans now, it's going to take me a few years to work through them. More on the way as well. Getting some Chem OG and Dream Berry.

I know what you mean bud.

I'm sitting on so many beans now, it's going to take me a few years to work through them. More on the way as well. Getting some Chem OG and Dream Berry.
I put myself on a seed buying lockdown lol heres the thing you purchase the absolute latest strains and tomorrow there old news I have enough seeds to last the rest of my life hell if you like a strain you can make your own seeds never run out I like the sound of those strains you git coming I just started some copper chem and some dosi-chem d its going to be a total chem grow after seeing carestakers chem I want to try some good luck blaze!

Back
Top Bottom