Texas probation

well,I would like to hear from any:bong: smokers who are in texas and have experiance with probation,...early release,..etc,.etc,..I have a few more years to go before I can be free of piss tests,..hair tests etc,..But Im moving to california,and Im hopeful It can be better for me there. Thanks guys!:adore:

I failed ONE piss/hair test 2 years ago,But have since passed every test they have given me,..I had to stop smoking altogether!! They did not add any more time,..and basically they told me that three strikes and you have to go see the judge. well,Im not about to get that second strike!
I dont know what will happen when get my transfer to california approved,..Im gonna try and get a medical marijuana card when I get there,..Dont know how it will go over with the probation dept. In california,...any one have any ideas??? Thanks guys for all the help!

I cant wait to have my Freedom ALL the way back!

Sorry. I live in Texas, but don't have any good advice beyond DaMagoMan's suggestion to look at the lawyers recommended by Texas NORML. Good luck!

He plans on gettin' a MMJ card once he is in CaliUS.
Contact the Texas NORML lawyers and see what they'll do for free.
Even if it's just advice they will have a better handle on what may or could happen.

The only problem I see,
small Texas towns like to keep people in town and on the tax roll.

Thanks for all the feed back,..as for small texas towns wanting to keep me on the tax rolls,..I paid all the money that I owed them all the way thru to 2011!! So the only other money they would get from me is for additional hair tests/urine tests,...yeah They make US pay for them! Clean or dirty!

I will contact some texas norml lawyers however,..Ill try and google that.
And yes I hope to get a medical marijuana card when I get to california,..I think the probation dept. will hopefully be a little better In CA. then how they are here!! They probably CANT BE WORSE!

You can be sure that Ill let everyone know! I just put in the paperwork for an "emergency transfer" today! 4/23 so I should have a response within 4-7 business days!
Please say a prayer for me!! hopefully Ill be able to :bong: and :partyboy: soon!
Thanks guys!

Good luck on that card once you move here. I'm not saying it's impossible but all the PO's I've known or dealt with aren't interested in helping the people they piss test use marijuana. Not even in this progressive state of California.;)
I'll be crossing my fingers for you but honestly don't think you will get what your after. We've had some who have recommendations and go to jail and even marinol wasn't allowed to be given to them and it's a "federally" recognized prescribed drug. I believe the famed Steve Cubby from C.C. was one of these. Good luck though.

PS. I was born in Texas. A little hole in the wall town.

thanks Racefan,...I hope that maybe since im on "mail in" probation now ( I mail in a form one month,..then mail in a form on the second month,..and then go and physically report on the third month) Hopefully they will ease up on me when I get there,...and let me just be on mail in probation only.

Ya think thats a possibility?? Also Im asking my P.O. over here to just go ahead and put me on just mail in probation when he transfers me,...Ill be off his caseload,...so why the hell wouldnt he do it?? What would he care?

Unless,He just wants to be an ass!!! Thanks. And ya know the stupid hair test goes back 90 days,...so I cant even smoke for two months,and then quit for one,..that REALLY sucks,...wonder if they will wanna hair test me in Cali??

Well I am in Texas but I have not ever experienced the probation system, and the only friends that have were there because of weed so they only had like 3 months with no hair tests so they just smoked once a month until they were done. :peace:

i was arrested for posession in texas and i live in california. how difficult is it to have probation transfered to california. and i also have my medical card and did when i was arrested. will that aid me at all in my defense???

Having a medical card will only help you In cali,..texas does not recognize them.
I am in the process of getting transferred from texas to Cali,..Its not too difficult,ya just gotta go thru your P.O. If agrees to it. Cant wait to get back home,..good luck to you and me both!

Back
Top Bottom