Texas Sheriffs To Campaign Against Legalizing Marijuana

man the weight off your shoulders has got to feel great,I will experience that later this year,down to my last bit of property to sell,then im gone

now I just need to chose what state to be free in,I have property outside Denver,but man im getting sick of the cold,west coast calling my name.

Take a good look at Oregon. Beautiful state, not too many people and cannabis friendly. Not cold and the summers are very nice and sunny.

Take a good look at Oregon. Beautiful state, not too many people and cannabis friendly. Not cold and the summers are very nice and sunny.
Oregon it's a great state, the state of my ancestors (the first ones arrived shortly after Lewis and Clark)
Growing up in California, I heard a lot more Oregonian encouragement to "stay in California" than "come live with us."
With family members in Salem, Klamath Falls, Portland and Bend, I prefer Bend, or. :)

my wife would like to look at portland.me? I dont really care where it is,I will never work anywhere we move,so as long as we are within 45 minutes to the hospital,(she is a dr) I can live outside the city,I have too, it will be interesting to see if we enjoy it,no doubt the scenery is spectacular,but I.m not sure my views will really be in line with that of the locals,but we will see.

my wife would like to look at portland.me? I dont really care where it is,I will never work anywhere we move,so as long as we are within 45 minutes to the hospital,(she is a dr) I can live outside the city,I have too, it will be interesting to see if we enjoy it,no doubt the scenery is spectacular,but I.m not sure my views will really be in line with that of the locals,but we will see.

In regards to your views on cannabis, Portland precincts voted anywhere from 70 to 90% in favor of Measure 91. Portland is very cannabis friendly. Medical Cannabis dispensaries are everywhere and in another 18 months "recreational" shops will begin to open.

Oregon it's a great state, the state of my ancestors (the first ones arrived shortly after Lewis and Clark)
Growing up in California, I heard a lot more Oregonian encouragement to "stay in California" than "come live with us."
With family members in Salem, Klamath Falls, Portland and Bend, I prefer Bend, or. :)

I left Ohio thirty years ago and came to Oregon and have never looked back. I do recall the anti-California sentiments back in the 80s and 90s, doesn't seem to be much like that now. Oregon, along with the western coast of North America, will soon become the Cannabis Coast once California legalizes. British Columbia does not have legal "recreational" Cannabis yet but over half of them have used Cannabis and only 42% of them want it to remain illegal.

Back
Top Bottom