Thank you all!

Castor27

Hello everyone! I have been a lurker for many of months now and I thank you all for this amazing resorce.

Let me start out by saying I'm sorry for the spelling. I know I am horrible at it I blame it on my public school education! as you can all tell by my profile I live in Alaska and we recintly went recreational! Needless to say I just built my grow room a few months back.

I've learned alot from this website! I have had one miserable grow before this, but I really don't even count it as anything other than an all arround failure. that's good though because it was 3 years ago and I knew this time I was going into it much more prepared thanks to all of you!

for my first real grow I decided I was going to tackle the beast that hydroponics is. not only that I was going to tackle the beast of RDWC as well. I have 8 girls that have been vegging for about 3 months now in a 4x8 room I made in my house. all in 5 galon buckets that are getting pretty full of roots! I have them under 2 1000W solis-tech double ended bulbs and ballast running MH now since they are in veg I'll be doing a SCROG as well. I also am using Mills nutriant line minus the sillica, and Orca for the bennies. I'll be testing if it is worth buying the 200 dollar bottle of sillica next grow. My RDWC is a 8 bucket DIY.

sorry if I rambled in the intro. I just wanted to let you all know what I'm messing with. and you can bet your money I'll be starting a grow log here in a couple weeks to give more spacifics!

:welcome: to :420: You might consider Advanced Nutrients Rhino Skin, it's much less than $200. I look forward to seeing your grow journal.

Thanks for the info Rifleman. I will defanetly look at it as an option! I would defanetly appreciate the following when I get the journal up. just a heads up it will be a flash through veg and what I've learned and will pick up when I switch to 12/12. I'll probably put a link here to the journal when it is made so it can be easily found for anyone who subs to this post. I look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the 420 community AKGrowBig

Sweet another rambler, I am one myself :thumb::high-five:

at the bottom of your post you will see what looks like a sheriffs star just to the right of where it says Blog this Post. Click on that and it allows you to give rep to someone who you feel gave good advice or did something you feel was above and beyond.

A friend and fellow rambler from Oregon

Welcome to the 420 community AKGrowBig

Sweet another rambler, I am one myself :thumb::high-five:

at the bottom of your post you will see what looks like a sheriffs star just to the right of where it says Blog this Post. Click on that and it allows you to give rep to someone who you feel gave good advice or did something you feel was above and beyond.

A friend and fellow rambler from Oregon

Hello OldGrower!

sure is nice meeting a fellow rambler! I appreciate the explanation! I think I just gave you some rep. do I click the button that looks like this "+ ? I see it under every post. I'm still trying to figure out how to do everything so I really do appreciate the help!

ramble on good friend ramble on!

the "+ mark is for multi-quoting a reply. What you can do is as you are reading people's responses, you click the + to mark it for reply and continue reading. Once you get to the end you can click reply with quote and every post you put a + sign beside will appear in your reply as quotes, ready for you to reply beneath each.

ok I guess I still don't understand the rep thing. am I looking for a button that I push to give rep to a post someone made? I push the star button as stated and all that des is sub and un-subscribe me from the forum. I'd defanetly like to give you all rep for helping me figure out how to use this site!.

ok I guess I still don't understand the rep thing. am I looking for a button that I push to give rep to a post someone made? I push the star button as stated and all that des is sub and un-subscribe me from the forum. I'd defanetly like to give you all rep for helping me figure out how to use this site!.

At the bottom of the post, on the left side, there is a small square, then the words "blog this post", the next icon to the right should look like a 6 point star. That is the one to click. It will open a pop up window to give + reps.

ok I got it Rifleman. it was because I was not in desktop view! I got it now and you all should have more rep! I really appreciate it guys / gals!

Back
Top Bottom