Thank you Kansas!

I believe it’s only a matter of time before they come and put Trump behind bars! My estimate is 2 years from today!
Just in time to stop him from being the next President... got it. Just wait till you see how many of the deep state that will be up on charges of treason and sedition by then. Sit back, and enjoy the show. You are about to hear from the silent majority once again and are already seeing signs of the red tsunami that is about to hit as the results of the midterm elections start coming in.

They all suck imo, really disappointing cannabis is still a schedule 1 drug federally. So, really no research being done on it. Crazy shit!
Been using it for thousands of years before until we made it a illegal drug!
Sure its influenced by our pharmaceuticals.
I have written about this numerous times. I am retired from the pharmaceutical industry and know a thing or two about what is going on. 10 years ago the department of health and human services funded a research project on the efficacy of cannabis in regards to cancer and several neurodegenerative diseases and they tested its ability to mitigate pain and inflammation. The study concluded that there was a positive effect and that it deserved further investigation. The government then made a deal with big Pharma, and gave them 10 years to figure out how to monetize this medicine into pharmaceutical products. This also gave big Tobacco time to figure out what they were going to do if given the chance to market marijuana products. Same with big Textile, plastics and all the rest. Everyone was put on an even footing and DHHS owned the first patent ever given to the US Government.

US Patent 6630507 The US Government's Cannabis Patent
This patent restricts all further research, case studies, and any further development using cannabis products for the life of the patent, 10 years. You ever wonder why Mitch McConnel has so much power? Big Pharma keeps him where he is so he can maintain his promises to big industry... they all know how big this is.

The patent runs out in 2023. All hell will break loose when it does. Before that, NOTHING can happen on the Federal level in the USA.

The real question is, do you think that smart mouth idiot's ego can stand losing twice? I hope he runs, though. I can't wait to hear that fat a$$ loser whining about being cheated again when he loses! :D Rich spoiled brat..... :cough:
Don’t care he doesn’t have a chance!

The real question is, do you think that smart mouth idiot's ego can stand losing twice? I hope he runs, though. I can't wait to hear that fat a$$ loser whining about being cheated again when he loses! :D Rich spoiled brat..... :cough:
2000 Mules.... educate yourself on how they did it, please. Already Arizona is decertifying. More will follow. If you don't believe me, you need a better news source. I trust OANN.

2000 Mules.... educate yourself on how they did it, please. Already Arizona is decertifying. More will follow. If you don't believe me, you need a better news source. I trust OANN.
I hope you don’t believe that!
It’s kind of funny if you do!

They said it on prime time across the country so everybody could hear it on the January 6
it has NOT been proven false. It carefully examined the available evidence and drew logical conclusions from the data. I was convinced. There is no way that it is not true. The cellphone data does not lie.
I’m not gonna argue about this anymore I think you’re wrong

They said it on prime time across the country so everybody could hear it on the January 6 in surrection.
lol... that de-select committee of nothing but partisan hacks and anti-Trumpers. Sure... every word uttered in that sham investigation is true. lol It is no more legal than their two illegal impeachments. The Dems are just continuing to play the same games they always have. Watch the movie... decide for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom