Thanks to the forum, I have a new job!

Celeste A.

Hey y'all, I'm Celeste, 38 years old and rocking it, blessed to live in Portland, Oregon (grew up on the central coast here) with my husband, 2 dogs, 2 snakes, 2 birds. Been working as a barista in the higher-end of the biz for over 10 years, and study natural medicine on the side. My goal is to have a PhD in Holistic Health within 5 years. My son just turned 18 and lives in Salem, and it's time for ME-TIME!!! Love being a mother, but no empty-nest syndrome for me, I love his freedom and autonomy as much as he does! Fun also that we can smoke together as adults, strange, but great bonding time. :smokin:
So, I came to join the forum after doing research on how to pass a pre-employment test. Nice work from the posters, as the recommended product was a breeze. Ah, the wonders of technology! This forum had the most comprehensive info, and least judgmental people so I decided the come back and stick around.
Again, THANKS! Be well, and see ya soon! xoxoxo~C

High Celeste. I'd love to hear what you did to pass, if you want to start a new thread. Welcome to the forefront of Cannabis awareness.

High, welcome to the 420 community. It's great you passed your test. FN is right, we'd love to know how you passed. I'm really glad you found the information on the site helpful.

I think this is a great site Celeste, I've only been a moderator a short time, but a member for a couple years. It was great to find all these people who have the same mindset about cannabis as I do

Nice to meet you, stick around and get to know all the great people here.

Peace and happiness:rollit:

Thanks, everyone! Makes me feel very welcome to see so many quick responses! Passed the test with the help of Quick Fix, thanks Spectrum Labs!!! Followed the process explained in a forum post (have to check to see who posted it), and it was a breeze...

Back
Top Bottom