Thc syrup infuse

Newgrower93

I’m looking to make THC Syrup with flowers I have experience with making edibles but none infusing a syrup, so as much as it’s a silly question as I know THC only binds with fat and alcohol, will I be able to infuse corn syrup? I have access to vegetable glycerin which I could add in with my corn syrup if that would help the infuse, I have 260g of Bruce banner flower that I was going to infuse into 1800ml of corn syrup as I like potent syrup mixtures to add to drinks... but basically will it actually infuse?

You can use tincture to get the cannabinoids to play well with both syrup and just sugar.

I use my hash oil/tincture for my candies by mixing it into honey first and setting it aside while all the other sugars cook to whatever temp I need....then I add the honey/hash oil mix in the end so I don't destroy the efficacy of the medicine.

I’ve made an alcohol based tincture several times recently - which is fairly easy. It seems to really grab onto the THC in the process (I’ve infused it, let it sit overnight, and infused it again), with a couple of Tablespoons of Lecithin added to it at the end. Seems to me it would be super easy to make a simple syrup by simply adding the tincture in at the end of the syrup making process? The tincture goes a very long way....and also makes beautiful gummies. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I don’t have access to alcohol strong enough to do the tincture that’s all with it needing to be 90%
Ohhhh....well poo. I use Everclear because it's easy gotten and 'food safe' but that's not gonna help if you can't get it. Maybe someone here knows of another way to do tincture without an easily obtained solvent. Apologies because I do not.

Back
Top Bottom