The biggest, baddest bud!

Hey you guys rock!

So I'm a total newb, and I want to grow the biggest, baddest, dankest, strongest bud on the planet.

So what do I need and how do I do it?

Could you give me a detailed list, or better yet, maybe you guys could make me a video (not so good on reading or following directions), or maybe you could have like a video competition with a poll and everything!

You can forward all of your best kept secrets to newb@newbmail.getagrip

Thanks guys!

And, oh yeah, peace! :peace:

(i think he's jokin, Roseman)

I mean, it looks like he has no problem growing big fat buds from his grow journals =D

:grinjoint:
Hey you guys rock!

So I'm a total newb, and I want to grow the biggest, baddest, dankest, strongest bud on the planet.

So what do I need and how do I do it?

Could you give me a detailed list, or better yet, maybe you guys could make me a video (not so good on reading or following directions), or maybe you could have like a video competition with a poll and everything!

You can forward all of your best kept secrets to newb@newbmail.getagrip

Thanks guys!

And, oh yeah, peace! :peace:
thats too fu**in funny!!!!!!
I love the video request.....Im gonna make one just for you!!

:grinjoint:
thats too fu**in funny!!!!!!
I love the video request.....Im gonna make one just for you!!

I figured you would get a laugh outa it!

I still want my video, though.....:)

now I get it, I'm slow sometimes.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL Me too!

At first I'm thinking, another f***ing ADD infected stoner that wants someone else to do everything but smoke it for him. :hmmmm:

Then, I looked at the post count and journal links and started laughing.
:goodjob::nicethread:

DD

get a dixie cup, some STG media, a 1 ltr bottle for a res, some miracle grow...extra strong. 2 strands of HO Christrmas Icicles or 5 incandescent Menorahs...better yet buy them both and hang them. 5 three wick Voodoo candles and a chicken and a baby goat.
if you need instructions please PM me since I have perfected it.
You can eat the chicken and goat when your done.

get a dixie cup, some STG media, a 1 ltr bottle for a res, some miracle grow...extra strong. 2 strands of HO Christrmas Icicles or 5 incandescent Menorahs...better yet buy them both and hang them. 5 three wick Voodoo candles and a chicken and a baby goat.

I can't find the three wick voodoo candles.....will two wick work? :)

Dude! you gave up the ALL the goods! Why not just go ahead and tell them about Miracle Grow Protech Super Closet/PC Garden Formula while you're at it!

Awe shucks, the cat's out of the bag now.

I can't find the three wick voodoo candles.....will two wick work? :)

Yeah Man you dont wanna f*** around! I thought I could get by using the two wick candles as long as I used a 6th menorah but it was disasterous.

:rollit:

BTW..."Results may vary"

Back
Top Bottom