The claw

c0bblep0t

Hey all .. ok I've got an led dwc closet grow going and I'm feeling like I'm fighting a losing battle , my skywalker kush is 6 weeks from seed I had heat issues with temps at 35°c and rest temps close to 30°c until 2 weeks ago when I purchased a chiller Wich bought res Temps down to 18°c , the clawing has been present whole grow so far I thought it was a heat issue and chiller would fix it but it hasn't then I thought nitrogen toxicity as leaves were dark green as well as clawing , did another res change 2 days ago adding some calmag as I'm using distilled water , the new growth is a lighter colour now but the clawing still remains and new growth is also clawing , could 18° be too cold ? The plant is producing new growth daily and roots are going well also , I'm at wits end with the clawing , please help

Peace

If the roots okay, then check how much Nitrogen you are feeding. Probably time to cut back. Don't throw in the towel, Hydro is not so easy like soil style.

:bongrip: Vlad

18° is perfect wont be that, possible stress issue aswell as nitrogen toxicity what light are you using? Might need more light to use up excess nitrogen ? Ive read lots of different answers on the claw i found a good one recently im going to try find it for you now

18° is perfect wont be that, possible stress issue aswell as nitrogen toxicity what light are you using? Might need more light to use up excess nitrogen ? Ive read lots of different answers on the claw i found a good one recently im going to try find it for you now
Thanks man , I'm using an xte 300 from advanced

Nice light ! Wont be that .. cant seem to find what i was looking for .. how do u get up all the coments you've given reps to? only the last 4 come up in my user control? Well we might need some more experienced growers to come along but i think it could be to do with heat stress and photosynthesis. the plant may not be able to use up all the n

Yeah its frustrating. . we've had a few cooler days below 30°c , was hoping she'd bounce back but still the claw won't go

Back
Top Bottom