The male - crab claw - preflower

JokerJohn

i recently sexed a female but on some other growths i see what might be what some people crab claw the male preflowers that looks like a crab claw? ive been searching the net looking for pictures but cant find any info on it.
i would take pictures but there just too small to get a good picture on my phone camera does any body else have a picture that might help me out?

thanks all ;)

i recently sexed a female but on some other growths i see what might be what some people crab claw the male preflowers that looks like a crab claw? ive been searching the net looking for pictures but cant find any info on it.
i would take pictures but there just too small to get a good picture on my phone camera does any body else have a picture that might help me out?

thanks all ;)

I have had more than my fair share of males this past grow. I hope this helps you out

IMG_20120822_110455.jpg
IMG_20120804_110120.jpg

If you do indeed have male and female them im afraid that you have what grower call a "hermie" which has both male and female characteristics. The second image is a hermie. It started as a female then also started going these little pods which are the male pollen sacs. I hope this information has helped you.

thanks alot k-frat your pictures are perfect i fear i may also have a hermie but i guess only time will tell.. its ok i guess if i have a hermie because they still flower right? does it affect my yield outcome from it being a hermie and the quality? i hear that i could also remove these " sacks? " would they grow back?

im not so worried about the pollen as i will only be flowering the one plant but i was hoping for some clones if i take clones no doubt they will be hermies as well im guessing?
I have 5 other week old sprouted seedlings but they will be changing location as the other plant as soon as my tent set up arrives this one was just a trial and learning curb thing..

again thank you so much for the pictures they really are very informing

heres my possible " shim " :D but for now shes still my baby girl

IMAG05527.jpg

I think your baby girl is hiding a BIG secret under her skirt.

8=====D The crying game, of Mary Jane.

yeah shes/hes playing hard to get lets how she goes after i chop off her ladyboy parts :D

Removing the sacs will stress the plant probably make it worse. You will lose out on some of the yeild flowering them plus alot of seeds with your finished product. Cloning them will also lead to potential hermies. I didnt bother with mine i just made it my dumster baby and skipped the trip to thialand :cheesygrinsmiley:

Removing the sacs will stress the plant probably make it worse. You will lose out on some of the yeild flowering them plus alot of seeds with your finished product. Cloning them will also lead to potential hermies. I didnt bother with mine i just made it my dumster baby and skipped the trip to thialand :cheesygrinsmiley:

My god man......

Back
Top Bottom