The Endangered Pothead in Los Angeles

Riel

Hi everyone,
I just moved to East Hollywood, and it's like pot heads have gone extinct out here.
Is anyone from LA? Where do all the f*#king people hang out and smoke pot? Is there a park I don't know about with hacky-sacking and drum circles? Should I be going to the frisbee golf course?
To be honest, I don't think I've seen one single hippie since I got to LA a month ago. It's a shocking contrast from Blue Lake in Humboldt where I was hanging out prior to coming to LA. In Blue Lake you can't throw a joint without hitting a hippie, and every part of the spectrum from grandmother down to new born baby smokes weed. That's because they realize that weed is great.
Normally I'm over saturated with hippies and that's not such a big deal. Who wants more hippies right? Wrong.
Now I'm starting to miss the hippies. I'm going through hippie withdrawal.
"The Big Lebowski" has always been one of my favorite movies, and I always thought it was a comedy. Now I'm starting to think it was a "documentary" about the very last hippie in LA.

Thats probably why I don't see many round here either. I can barely live here making over 6 figures !!! What the hell has this world come to? I used to think if I could just make as much as I do now I'd be all set. Nope not the case. maybe in Cambodia. or Missouri no offense I have relatives in MO.

Exactly. I don't classify them on the classic 1960's stereotypical hippie. They have a vibe and way about them like "the dude"...lol they are usually more welcoming to the random passer by than most people where I'm at. They have a terrific insight into the world that most people lack. Sometimes I wish I could be more laid back and insightful. I worry too much. Damn GAD.

it could be just that everyone smokes club weed && has awsome parties (it is hollywood right) not only hippies smoke,dude.the cleanest cut person could smoke and you could know them for years but never know of their habit

Back
Top Bottom