the friendliest pot community online

Cannapheliac

you know I'm a member of a few forums and I must say this site has the friendliest bunch of people I've encountered so far. You would think a bunch of potheads would be friendly but theres a couple sites that give us a bad name I don't know why they are like that but I tell you if you say something that people don't agree with on the site I'm talking about watch out you'll be called every name under the sun by the clicky majority at this other site, I know 420 doesn't like the mention of other forums on his site which is understandable so il give this warning unless you enjoy nasty people and snide comments stay away from a site that sounds like international geographic. I mean damn! I don't know wfat kind of weed they smoke but I hope I never smoke anything that turns me and my friends into assholes!

In closing I'd just like to say thank you to the whole 420 community for being pleasant and helpful, its easy to be mean to people and join the crowd to be cool I'm glad I've found a community of grown ups thank you and keep passing the on positive vibes!

thank you for noticing and sharing this brother...;)

we take great pride in our mission and we take it very seriously...
our staff works extremely hard to keep the trash out and advise members of our guidelines...
we are not fortune and fame seekers like most, we are here to save lives and change international Cannabis laws by creating awareness and educating the people about our plant and mission...
most other related communities tend to be more into showing off and making money, than anything else... plus they are usually full of minors...
we were the FIRST online Cannabis community started in 1993, then overgrow emerged to compete... they stayed focused on just growing, while we continued to cover the entire spectrum...
then they got shut down for selling seeds and the rest of the world exploded with copycat communities in attempts to gain those lost overgrow members looking for a new home...

long story short, we were the first, 15 long years ago and had the exact same vision we do today...

thanks for joining us and becoming part of our family, TOGETHER we can and will change these laws, all over the world, once and for all...:smokin:

thank you for noticing and sharing this brother...;)

we take great pride in our mission and we take it very seriously...
Our staff works extremely hard to keep the trash out and advise members of our guidelines...
We are not fortune and fame seekers like most, we are here to save lives and change international cannabis laws by creating awareness and educating the people about our plant and mission...
Most other related communities tend to be more into showing off and making money, than anything else... Plus they are usually full of minors...
We were the first online cannabis community started in 1993, then overgrow emerged to compete... They stayed focused on just growing, while we continued to cover the entire spectrum...
Then they got shut down for selling seeds and the rest of the world exploded with copycat communities in attempts to gain those lost overgrow members looking for a new home...

Long story short, we were the first, 15 long years ago and had the exact same vision we do today...

Thanks for joining us and becoming part of our family, together we can and will change these laws, all over the world, once and for all...:smokin:

:clap:

Thanks for the kind words. We're glad you are a member of this community. It's people like you that make this site such a great place to be.

:rollit:

No problem brother! Thanks for all the kind words.

In closing I'd just like to say thank you to the whole 420 community for being pleasant and helpful, its easy to be mean to people and join the crowd to be cool I'm glad I've found a community of grown ups thank you and keep passing the on positive vibes!

Back
Top Bottom