The Great Tennessee Pot Cave: Pics & Video

Re: The Great Tennessee Pot Farm (With Pics)..

What they should have done is take some of that cash and made a room for a Generator so they could have grown off the grid. This way no one would have know what was their. It would cast alot more money and take time for daily checking, but this would have been alot safer. :yummy:
Overall nice

Re: The Great Tennessee Pot Farm (With Pics)

Or if they're raking in that kinda doe. How about some solar panels and windmills. That could help support the secondary equipment. or the house lights or half the power for the grow. Greed man...

Or if they're raking in that kinda doe. How about some solar panels and windmills. That could help support the secondary equipment. or the house lights or half the power for the grow. Greed man...
Yeah Im sure there was some GREED involved lol.

What I wonder is what they did with it? Did it get filled in or did it go to auction as-is? If it was out in the middle of nowhere why didn't they just run a HUGE diesel generator for the lamps and the wind/solar hybrid generator for the low amperage equip?
Greed? Stupidity or Lazy? Maybe it was the fact it worked the way they had it and that was that.

I wanna build a new house with a basement

So stealth they got cought.... Next step for them is learning to grow!
They most certainly knew how to grow,
those plants that were pictured were already harvested of the buds,the ones in the photos were in the early stages of being re-vegged,thus,hence their scraggly appearance...the word was that the operators routinely re-vegged the same original crop leaving only the main shoots for at least a few harvest because of the intense labor involved,the wait time and plant disposal for the replanting of cuttings,I was privy to first hand info about the opp that was less than 75 miles south of where i live.

So Imo it could of been much more dialed in. I'm 33 when I was 16 I got shown a huge underground grow similar to the trailer post. It was only 4 53' containers it was hidden under a buddies step dad's huge rv shop. I've been growing ever since. If I had that cave it would be stuffed. Killer build potential though

I'm calling BS on the myth that the power grid was spliced into. Electricity can be drawn from the grid by any foreign object, including trees, raindrops, and even humidity. The Police State needed reasonable suspicion, so this fabrication was reported as fact.
"We will know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."
-William Casey, Director of the CIA, 1981

...Everything for a secret marijuana cave....

THE GREAT TENNESSEE DRUG BUST

In December 2005, Fred Strunk, Brian Gibson, and Greg Compton were arrested for their part in constructing and operating a secret marijuana farm in a cave under their house.

Their pot farm was located on Dixon Springs Road in eastern Trousdale County, Tennessee. This area is about 40 miles northeast of Nashville.

Trousdale County is not exactly a well-known center for criminal activity. Located in the hills of rural northern Tennessee, Trousdale is the smallest county in the state.

This story seemed like an episode straight out of the Dukes of Hazzard - three super-smart rogues trying to outwit the hick country sheriff! However, this time it was the police who came away the winner.

What the police discovered was nothing short of amazing. Operating on reports of suspicious activity, they raided a beautiful A-frame home built in the middle of nowhere. From the outside, the pot house looked like a beautiful vacation home out in the woods, but investigators quickly realized the exterior served as a prop designed to conceal the amazing pot farm below. There was a lot more going on in that house than met the eye.

In an underground cavern located beneath the stylish A-frame home, the police found a sophisticated operation which grew as much as "100 pounds of marijuana every eight weeks". This secret high-tech underground cave seemed more likely to be part of a Hollywood drug movie too crazy to believe, except that in this case it was real.

It is reported that they earned $6.8 million a year in sales of the marijuana.
The growers got caught because the electric company noticed too much electricity was going to the house. Unfortunately, these people were caught and prosecuted and they seemed to "disappear" from the face of the earth.
-------------
AND NOW THE PHOTOS:

Image14.jpg

Image24.jpg

Image42.jpg

Image51.jpg

Image161.jpg

Image6.jpg

Imag3.jpg

Image10.jpg

Image131.jpg
Crazy,,i thought of ,simuler,,lol but no got,,££ or$$ lol just me ,and my three G C Girls lol but cool.

LOL :laughtwo: this is so "007" if Bond was actually a pot farmer, hahahahahaha ;)

edit: wow that is a LOT of plants!! 6.8 million per year!
once federal gets it legalized we will be able to grow , even though I'm legal in my state , but Tennessee will still outlaw weed after federal legalized it , Indiana Texas & Ohio outlawed hemp once it gotten legalized , Texas made hemp their medical even though it's legal federally

my wife just mentioned after I shown her she said that's probably how they got caught , the electric bill gotten too high, just like in San Bernardino caught her growing b/c of the electric bill it gotten too high & they were called

Back
Top Bottom