The Green Turtle's First Try At Indoor

Update! :D

1.jpg
2.jpg

Tangiematic just started her with florakleen.. Seemed to work well on Fast Buds #2 ( Keep Scrolling)

3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Blue Amnesia #1 getting wet!

6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

Blue Amnesia #2 getting there!

9.jpg
10.jpg

Blue Amnesia #3 definitely starting to fill out!

Everything is looking great

As far as the fast buds #2 harvest goes weighed in at 20g all trimmed up... Everything else went into bag for the iso try lol! Anyhow.. When she smoked it she was pretty impressed.. Then she said it wasn't harsh at all... So I tried it and can definitely so harshness.. Great smell.. Really unique taste (diesel background) but it Definitely got the job done! So satisfied customer myself!

Have a great night y'all!

Looking good man! Looks like she could go a bit longer but no harm in a nice long leech :3

Love how low n bushy they are!

Well guys! It's over and all done... I have very little to show for it but some new equipment and some lessons learned... This journal is done but my journey is just beginning :D happy trails... Catch y'all on the flip... Maybe next grow..

Wishing you all the best brother . showem who's boss ;P

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom