My First Indoor Grow!

hey if you gotta second come check me out, i think my plants are gettin ready to take over my cab and they haven't even showed any type of sex yet, and did you get your little problem takin care of?? hope so, cause that shit is a pain in the ass... but yea i just posted some pics, come let me know what you think..thanks... :tokin:

harvested most of the crop and it is curing nicely, going to wait for the rest to get a little more amber then harvest that as well. buds are a little on the fluffy side, tons of hairs! some have a slight hint of purple. very pleased!

although it has a slight hay smell to it the smoke is unreal! like the old school buds i used to get back in the day. i hope the hay smell goes away over the curing process of a few weeks? buds smelled awesome while still on the plant

thanks everyone for all the help! i'll get some pictures of the final product and a weight

;)

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

I'm a new member here and also a new grower. So I saw your thread with your first grow, i think it was lemon haze, some kind of skunk, but I was wondering.... growing tips from you. :Namaste:

I liked the fact that you grew in a tent similar to the size of mine, 4x2x6, and that you grew enormous buds bro. Fukn sick! Anyways, I'm only on my first week of veg, seeing the 2nd set of leaves coming out now.. Did you use additional types of nutes other than GH Flora and stuff to add on with them for growing. (veg-flowering)
& also if you topped or trained your plants to get to what is was to harvest.

I'm growing with a 600w hps/mh adjust with the tent i described, a couple small fans, and have a homemade carbon dioxide generator for setup. Using GH Flora-series, Superthrive, Ph'd water and that's about it for now.

Can you help me with watering times also , I saw that you mentions using the Flora series, then watring with some kind of sweetener?, and then regular ph'd water.

Nice job on your first grow btw! Props!

JC

Hey surf 420.

Did you lst or anything to those plants? some pots look like they only have a cola and thats it. no side growth or anything..

Back
Top Bottom