The never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

God I love that room. Its sooo purdy! did I mention your room rocks! hahaha as the wheel turns!

Love the rooom man...and the wheel just keeps turning, big wheel keep on turning proud mary keeps on burning, rolling on the river...... Or sumpin like dat LOL :ganjamon:

update...good news and bad news...good news..the sourdesiel plants are looking great..and the wheel is looking even better..have 2 pics that will be going up...one is about 2 weeks ago and the other one was taken lastnight....

bad news...found out that during the month of dec..one of the timers got messed up and was on 24/7 for like 2 weeks or soo i think in the middle of the 3th to 4th week....which ending up o fucking up almost 2 full tables of buds..soo now i have a one side that is going scermmy on and and is going all over the place and doesnt look like it will fill in.i had to cut off the top 9 inchs of the whole tables amost to salvage what is left and pray that i can get somthing out of it.i think im going to cut it all down and jst turn it to hash..i dont think i will get any bud worth keeping...neway in joy the pics.. also im in the middle of settting up a hydohut 4 by 8 2 x 1000 watt grow..that should be fun....

downsized950111002332.jpg

wheel.JPG

i think this pic should be a new image campaign for these things...these look sweet..

wheel1.JPG

some PK plants..looks like im saved..they have stopped stretching now....look at the tea can..

new127.JPG

this plant right here is one ofthe Sour desils we pulled tohight..this gal is huge,,looking to get at least 1oz to 1.5...solid nugs..i will be using this plant from now on in the rooms..the goal in 3 weeks is to have 140 of these plants ready to clone to change out the plants...i cant wait will i have all of these bad boys in there...then were goona be cooking..
downsized_0110001838.jpg

this si the 4 by 8 flood table room.... the 150 plants a flood table are loving those 2 600s and one 1000 in the middle....
0113001252.jpg

they hydrohut delux...4 by 8ll\\

gn everyone...

Two tables ouch!:sorry: At least you have a recovery plan, hash is good to! Still a bummer. The wheel is looking great! That is such a neat idea, never saw anything like it and I've seen some pretty creative stuff. The whole set up looks top notch, clean and very, very organized! Good job!:rollit::nicethread:

hey thanks..yea u should see it.. it it looks like im growing for stems....alot of single stem single funked up leaves all over the place but tricks and cryals all over...they would be great for hash or tinctures... however next run will be all cheese, hashplant,ak, and sour desiel soo im not too disappointed..it always talks at least one go around to dial shit it..

plus herd around the block that i will be getting even more good strains.... have a freind that is going to giv me some cuts of BC godbud and bc the black..those should be some killer as well

2222222222222222.JPG

u can see on the left.what im talking about...gr...

Sucks about the timer issue, hope you can salvage something out of those two tables. The wheel looks amazing. Love how those things look full of growing ladies. Very nice job.. + rep

had some run ins with the 5o pigs... debating weather or not to keep this posting...they didnt get me with any cultavationg charges and didnt get any where near any of the locations but they tryed ..

untill then... we have decided to take the wheel down ..even thou it is looking good.will be pulling some plants out that arent looking good and making space to run the plants on a flat garden..i have lost a few due to an issie with stem rott and then the plant falling over and ding cus if the stress of the rotation..it was probly more then likly the fact that i used some jiffy plugs rather then rockrock in rockwool..the plugs worked fine with i had a 4 inch cube but a 3 inch doesnt seem to cut it ..i figure i would be able to boost the yuilds up by having them spread on a table with 2 lights.....i need all i can get right now to take care of some issues that have arised in the last week or soo.. pc

Sucks you had some issues with the poe poe, If I where you with all the plants you work with, I would not take any chances, Way too much to lose. But just my opinion... Sorry about having to take down the wheel, it looked from the pictures like it was doing so well.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

untill then... we have decided to take the wheel down ..even thou it is looking good.will be pulling some plants out that arent looking good and making space to run the plants on a flat garden..i have lost a few due to an issie with stem rott and then the plant falling over and ding cus if the stress of the rotation..it was probly more then likly the fact that i used some jiffy plugs rather then rockrock in rockwool..the plugs worked fine with i had a 4 inch cube but a 3 inch doesnt seem to cut it ..i figure i would be able to boost the yuilds up by having them spread on a table with 2 lights.....i need all i can get right now to take care of some issues that have arised in the last week or soo.. pc

I was dealing with this problem as well. I dont think its from the plugs or the stress of rotation. . . I think it's because if you flood them too deep, the retain a ton of water, and when they get on top the excess water wicks down the stem a bit.

I never resolved this problem completely, although i think I found an easy way. If you buy some neoprene inserts for a cloner and just use them as sleeves at the bottom of the stem, i think it will help stabilize them, and prevent any wicking up the stem. next run, I'm gonna get a box and give it a try.

Your other option is to try to mess with the depth that you're flooding them so that they don't fully saturate. that would help it not wick down also.

this might be too late if you decided to take down the wheel, but for future reference, it might help.

I wish you followed through with it to harvest, I was getting giddy to see your yield.

Damn that stinks. DT you were looking good. hate to say it but max told you so. the wheel is meant to be simple thats it thats all. Experience is everything. One thing about ur journal in the mist everyone being so in love with such a huge set up, I wasnt learning or hearing what you were doing. nuts, ph etc. it is a journal rite. I say this because its obvious you know what ur doing. whats up.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom