The never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

looks like some sativa..i have a Hawaiian snow plant that can do 850 grams outdoor..i bet indoor on some juiced up nutes airoponic and with its own 1000 watt it can get bugs that big.a lot has to do with genetics...

also im out visiting a med state for the week...this is some unreal shit out here..the dispensary's, pot cafes, and co-ops,,i think in the near future i will be moving to one of these places.. got got back from a fully legal med grow...over 30 strains ...the selection is unreal...its heaven out here

WOW!! This is becoming a super mad grow! I love it! Balls like cold blue steel! My man, I am in awe and wonder, this is some thing to be sooo proud of.

Back in Nam they used to grow big monster buds.
DSC010424.JPG

Now thats what I'm talking about. May I take my hat off whoever grew that cola..

And a happy holiday to you Omen..May you garden Become a forest in the new year..:grinjoint:

hey guys..update..this are growing...literately...have decided i will be moving to a med friendly state in the upcoming year...things are unlimited there and i will take full advantage of this loophole in are failed political machine we call marijuana prohibition . Things are goona start off fairly fast and large at first 20 plus lights..then warehouses in the distant future with retractable roofs and shade curtains to force 12/12 with the suns power..i have now understand where those thin line greenhouse 1000 watt ballast with built in sockets come into play...heheehh

now back to current events...this are getting big. At the 3 by 6 flood tables room..even at 5 weeks the pineapple and shishaberry have just stopped stretching finally had to move the lights up all the way for those tables....we will no longer run this one again...the sd's are looking very good... just got a 40 pt dehumidifier in there as well. that has removed my water on the walls issue... thank God..
also some good news...u think you can guess where I got it from but I will be having some west coast genetics in my rooms in the next week ...heeheheh I will only keep my Hawaiian snow,sd2 and purple Kush...
strains that im getting... Moby dick - Huge outdoor 3lb yielder and indoor powerhouse , Romulan X iss, Romulan , Cali hash plant - some of the tightest internode spacing I have ever seen.im talking about ¼ inch spacing apart..just like my blue hash plant..., P3–a local clone only strain, Flo–also local clone only strain... with this strains..ill be looking to my craft to a whole new level..ill be saving my strains just from back ups and running thise hopfully in the next coming month...

good night everyone hope you had a great Christmas!

room overview

downsized_1225090331.jpg

1225090255.jpg

80 plants...50 purple kush and 30 sour desiel...im thinking next time i will go directly from clone with the sour desiel in the wheel..these things veg fast as apposed to the pk that are some sluggish veggers....
1225092356.jpg

Grow just keeps getting bigger and bigger, Good luck with you move next year but until then hope you grow goes smooth, and can not wait to watch it all come together. Great job... Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. With all those beautiful plants not sure how you could not...

yo omen, you should go to home depot and pick up a $30 6" duct assist fan to getsome air movement through the cool tube. even if its not hooked up to any ducting, the movement would help keep it cooler. what do you have in there again a 600?

yo omen, you should go to home depot and pick up a $30 6" duct assist fan to getsome air movement through the cool tube. even if its not hooked up to any ducting, the movement would help keep it cooler. what do you have in there again a 600?

yea its a 600 dimmible.. quantum.., no fan..i dont really need one in there for now... the plants are small....but i will be putting in 2 small desk fans that fit inside the tube in a week or 2..one pulling and one pushing..

God I love that room. Its sooo purdy! did I mention your room rocks! hahaha as the wheel turns!

i like that...as the wheel turns... may be an idea for a new sn if this thing starts producing..i can fit 6 to 7 of then wheels in the place.... soo sorry for the lack of update..i left my laptop somwhere over christmas and and it tookm 2 weeks to get it back..wtf...anyway im back and full swinging..have pics will up date tomorrow... turns out my pinaaple and shishaberry is a no go..its too stemmy and lefy hope it fills out..there was an issie with a timer.. the light stayed on for 5 days strait in week 4 to week 5 ..that kind of fucked a few things up. plus all the timers were wack..the cp2 was runing during the night and then water timers were at totally off times...i think there might of been a power outaage and my timers were 6 hours behind...next up..digital timers with battery backup...wont be happinging again..will be getting a lt8 timer and 240 plug and 40 amp line out to the new room next go around..also the sour desil the blue hash and cheese next round ..they seem to be reall winners.... staytuned..

O.K so every1 is going to get this post reminding all to vote in the contest. Oh and if you like my submission please Vote Butcher if you find others to fit your taste better then vote for your fellow Member. We just need to encourage more to vote. So here you go:

Vote In Our Contest

click this link : 420Contest

(And please if you can place a link to the contest on your signature to encourage every1 to vote. And please be sure to mention the contest to everynew member. :ganjamon:)

Back
Top Bottom