The never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

didnt have my cam with me but i just finished the huge room with the 3 tables...only 2 of them are full..i my space them out on the other one..but i managed to squeeze 144 plants on one table....i will be doing this in the future stay tuned...

1219091540.jpg

pics at lights off..all 150 plants in the 4 by 8 table..i took a little bit to do..i wont be working with any type of rocks again..from here it is ready-gro or coco from here on out..

as of now i have 2 600s digital fusions over each table..with a 1000 watt in the middle of the 2 tables on a 6 foot light mover..it looks like everything is covering everything pretty good..cant wait till i get to upgrade all the hoods to either supernova reflectors or the xxxl8 huge ass aircoolled hoods.. as the first table fills in i may be moving some plants to the last table under a solo 1000 in the middle of the table..to cover any other plants that the lights are getting the best shot at.... also the last table is be where i will be doing some test flowering of my new strains...
uk cheese,white berrry,ak47 ,blue hash plant..and my good sd2 strain.the plants will be in 5 by5 pots and be flowered of at 4 different heights. from clone... about 4 inch's... 7 inch's 10 inch's... from here i will know how im going to be rocking out these ladys next time.
downsized951220090053.jpg

pic of my new favorite girl... no really she really is..lol..already hard nugs at 4 weeks..sweet and sour- sour patch kids smell and has some of the best growth and stems i have ever seen..the plant is green all over... will be doing 16 to 25 plants a light if i can get enough clones ready for my next run in 4 weeks... i may place 30 of the sourdesiel 2 plants over a 1000 and a mover to get the most clones i can get..im thinking some lst and some topping and i should be well over 300 cuts by next go around..if soo im doing 72 plants a table..heheeh

downsized951219092359.jpg

this pic is the pic everyone wants to see...this one is for you wheel...i have 80 clones that just went into the rockwool blocks on thurdats..i have 60 purplekush and 30 sour diesioll...always good to have extra..these will be vegged as needed..maybe even topped to get more clones of the pk then going into the wheel in about 4 to 7 days,,,

yea that twisty tie shit is somthing i saw in the hydroshop./.is the twisty tie material but sold in 300 yard lenths..ehheeh... works great..

Looking very nice, I am overwhelmed just looking at all those plants. Looks like you have it all under control. Great job. + rep

downsized951219092359.jpg

this pic is the pic everyone wants to see...this one is for you wheel...i have 80 clones that just went into the rockwool blocks on thurdats..i have 60 purplekush and 30 sour diesioll...always good to have extra..these will be vegged as needed..maybe even topped to get more clones of the pk then going into the wheel in about 4 to 7 days,,,

I have a concern that you are going to run into trouble with what looks like peat pucks in the center of rock-wool cubes. I have seen this tried before, and have not seen it work out well for a couple of reasons. One being that the peat stays too wet, and the other that it doesnt stay put with the rotation, coupled with the stem pulling one way then the other 30 times a day.
May I suggest that you cover the top of the puck with poly to keep it from bailing on you, but I dont' have any suggestion for the moisture part.

Best of luck.
Cheers,
Maxx

looks great omen,

yeah i love that wheel tray, I need to do that for my next run, veg them for a couple days in the RW before putting them in. . . your clonage capabilities are awesome man.

I'm excited to see you get her going. I'm sure you'll do better than i have.

I have a concern that you are going to run into trouble with what looks like peat pucks in the center of rock-wool cubes. I have seen this tried before, and have not seen it work out well for a couple of reasons. One being that the peat stays too wet, and the other that it doesnt stay put with the rotation, coupled with the stem pulling one way then the other 30 times a day.
May I suggest that you cover the top of the puck with poly to keep it from bailing on you, but I dont' have any suggestion for the moisture part.

Best of luck.
Cheers,
Maxx

ahh i here ya what your saying...however when i was running my 240 gi grow site rotational wheel..i had about 100 in rw cubes ..72 in peat pucks and about 20 in rapid rooters..beleive it or not but the peat pucks seemed the be the best.... the rw cubes held too much water and made the stems soggyy
also i did have a little issue withe the cubes falling out..but that was solved very simly with ss 3 inch long finishing nails that held the plug into place. after about a day or 3 the roots grew out to the back side of the cube and there was no worries..

However one thing i like iwth the volks garden is how the cubes are attached...every cube as you are aware of two are attached separately in there own plastic retainer..that retainer has a nice cover over the top and will keep the plug inplace no matter what..it like sandwiches the cube and plug together..with no pin needed...

also.... been looking at some krusty hemppy buckets idea for a new grow room..
stay tuned but i think im goona be turning away from tiny plants in to huge tree style growing.. 3 to 4 lb plants....10 plants...10 vertical 1000x lights and 4 600s bulbs..23 by 12 foot rooms..with this way of growing i could have 3 of these rooms running back to back and still stay legal if i move to where im thinking of going... night everyone...

ahh i here ya what your saying...however when i was running my 240 gi grow site rotational wheel..i had about 100 in rw cubes ..72 in peat pucks and about 20 in rapid rooters..beleive it or not but the peat pucks seemed the be the best.... the rw cubes held too much water and made the stems soggyy
also i did have a little issue withe the cubes falling out..but that was solved very simly with ss 3 inch long finishing nails that held the plug into place. after about a day or 3 the roots grew out to the back side of the cube and there was no worries..

However one thing i like iwth the volks garden is how the cubes are attached...every cube as you are aware of two are attached separately in there own plastic retainer..that retainer has a nice cover over the top and will keep the plug inplace no matter what..it like sandwiches the cube and plug together..with no pin needed...

also.... been looking at some krusty hemppy buckets idea for a new grow room..
stay tuned but i think im goona be turning away from tiny plants in to huge tree style growing.. 3 to 4 lb plants....10 plants...10 vertical 1000x lights and 4 600s bulbs..23 by 12 foot rooms..with this way of growing i could have 3 of these rooms running back to back and still stay legal if i move to where im thinking of going... night everyone...

Damn brother. Need a roommate? By wheel are you referring to the volks garden or is it something else? I have a friend who uses the hempy buckets to grow big ass bushes. Its a very cool system and not too expensive to implement.

Damn brother. Need a roommate? By wheel are you referring to the volks garden or is it something else? I have a friend who uses the hempy buckets to grow big ass bushes. Its a very cool system and not too expensive to implement.

yea the volksgarden that everyone seems to have on here..

Back in Nam they used to grow big monster buds.
DSC010424.JPG

Omen how long have you been growing, and whats our opinion on bloom enhancers, are there any you swear by? There are so many out there its hard to know which ones work and which ones don't.
id say a good 5 years growing reefer 3 years outdoor...15 years growing all sorts of stuff...the last year tho i really picked it up a notch..as you can see...as for bloom boosters...i like the heavies...carbo load and then im hooked on iconic boost...by hydro dynamics...i have used gravity and purple max...if you have extra money to burn then i would try them but unless your have been growing the same plant for years..u wont notice a bigg difference as with a control group...

that thing is redonculous O_O
madre de dios
teach me how to make a godzillas O_O
hum
carbs and phos
any natural tips? Any natural hints you saw in nam?

that bud was grown by an unnamed source, not anyone here bro. but it is wicked huge. . . but if you really want to know, talk to butch, his RK was almost as big.

outstanding results for sure. . .

but I can't wait to see omen get the wheel into action.

Back
Top Bottom