The never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

I gotta agree with Andy. That is one bad ass room. That cherry pheno is the sh*t!!
I 'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

thanks ill be doing the same... just did some moving around in the room...put the fan screwed to the roof and moved some of the plants around and added another 1000..soo i will have 3 1000s in there and 2 600s with 1 600 in the soon to be wheel...also all 3 6 by 3 tables are filled up and in week 1 flower......its getting pretty full in there...cant wait...

:welcome:lol...haha tolkein....those flicks are pretty sweet..

flicks??? :thedoubletake: no, BOOKS!

the flicks were sweet but they were jackson's vision of tolkin's books. the ending was way different though,

anyways looking great! i can wait to see some flowering going on in those monsters.

Man O Man OmenMan!!!! This will sure to be the highlight of my new year, watching those ladies show up dressed in diamond dresses... I wish you very much thanks for your great contribution to 420Mag... +reps fO shO:grinjoint:

ill take one ....eheh good news ..i think instead of filling in the wheel with half ph or sourdesil ..i will be waiting till i can get 80 clones of just pk//the room is filled to the max some im not too worried..that means..that my big 20 by 14 room is going to be taking all the other 200 plus clones... meaning ill have both of the empty tables filled by this week..wil lbe using the 4 600s and 3 1000s in that room..cant wait...busy busy busy

busy, busy is correct. unbelievable grow. Can not wait too see all those ladies in full bloom. Great job and keep up the great work. + rep

quick update...all the clones in the one location have been successfully transfered to the other grow..all 198 of them...that was a very carefull car ride..have them all vegging under a 1000 and i have the lt8 240 greenair timer box up and running..love it..its soo nice not having to worry on where im going to run a extension cord..now i have 8 plugs... heheheh

will be 12/12 in the big bigroom by next week.//

1204092139b.jpg

1204092143.jpg

1201091951.jpg

more pics update...things look real well looking forward till next week..not the transplanting of 200 clones those..that should be fun...lol....the big 4 by 8 tables is drinking about 5 to 10 gallons everyother day or soo... stay tuned...

also i have begun sexing for the new genetics...serous seed ak47 paridise seeds white berry ...the budda uk cheese and the blue hash plant...

i have about 4 clones of each going..once they root they will be transplanted in into 5 inch pots and vegged to 4 very specific heights.. Right from clone. 4 inchs...6 inchs and 8 inchs... all will go to there own flowering area one they reach the height to monitor not only if they are male or female..but to right down the growth characteristics and stretching and how they finish out..all to determine the future of my dialed in rooms..

Just found the journal tonite, great job! Kinda reminds me of...what I'd rather be doing! LOL!:nicethread: I look forward to the progress! Great set up, very clean!

200 clones wow good sir wow O_O

yup yup...when i trim back that one 4 by 8 with the sour desiel i should get in the neiborhood of about 400 to 600 if i really want them.. however i think im just going to take the best 220 cuts for 2 more other locations that need filling..will be doing them in jiffycubes as well..i think im going to invest in some stock of jiffycubes..next order ill be buying them by the case of a 1000..lol ttyl

UPDATE....

good news im the new father for 4 female aks.. 2 paridise seeds whiteberry and 2 CHeese plants..... all of them have showed preflowers..soo now its on..... time to vegg them out a bit and start the reall show..my next run is going to be all tables of ak47.. whiteberry..and uk CHeese in the volks..

update...plants have blown up..there loving this ready-gro media...also i have isolated 2 particular pheno types of my sour diesel.. one is growing like shit..flowring with funky wierd spirals and deformed flowers and has a chemical smell to it.....the other ine is a model marijuana plant with huge thick thems..hard dence nugs and a sour lemon skunk smell and it isnt not to branchy and responded wonderfull to toping..i have a plant with 8 tops most have 4...from here on on untill i dial in the ak,cheese, and white berry.the plan is to run 3 tables with this plant..
stay tuned...

Back
Top Bottom