The never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

1112092240.jpg

thats just in the huge room..2 tables are empty...gr...im in the middle of cloning another 200 plants...again..lol well hopfully i can get this room full by the next week or soo..

will snap some pics of the other room will have 3 6 by3 flood tables and that wheel in the corner..as soon as the pk clones root..

nice. . . now we just need one of those like every other day and i'll get my fill. lol.

dam..boss u keep hounding me..soo heres a bunch of pics at my other room... injoy.... there 72 plants a table ...then 35 sour diesel that im super cropping to spread out on the other half of the table then u see a pic of the 6 mothers and then next to that u see the 288 clones in domes..!!:smokin::cheer:

also just started with a new media...called READYGRO i love the stuff..the best stuffi have ever used...

1113092028.jpg

also did some tie down with some white ducktape for supercropping these will bush out in a few days
1113092029a.jpg

also just did the measurements...theres going to be enough room to add one more 3 by 6 table..soo i will be having one large 3 foot by 12 foot table alone one wall and then a 3 by 6 next to it on wheels to be able to be pushed next to the other table.. 600s over each 3 by 3s or goona try a 1000 with a mover over a 3 by 6 flood area...
1113092029c.jpg

you can see the wheel in the corner...waiting for the purplekush clones to root

1113092029.jpg

1113092031.jpg

1113092030a.jpg

1113092030.jpg

C'mon Omenman Man!

Been watchin and not sayin much cuz I'm subscribed to learn and be impressed. He's hounding u because its not fair to pump us up ahead of time, have us wait hella long for u to start,only for u to be stingy with the pics (IMO). I don't have shit goin right now. I come on here to look at everyone's progress (that I'm subscribed to) until I'm back at it again. I'm with Wheelo, keep the pics commin. Worst case scenario, we watch the grass grow. Sounds like a plan to me. Lookin good omenman, I like the set up. Keep the pics comin. I'll blow my grass while u grow ur grass. LOL. U got the gotdamn cannabis cup and a Brazilain rain forrest goin in there. U still adding tables? He's a beast! :peace:

damn, now thats what I'm talking about!!!!

thats awesome omen, really impressive to do all by yourself. you have the lights pretty high up in the first pic remind me the wattage of those four. looks like mh on the left and hps on the right, any reason for that? or just what you have currently? so they're all in veg at the moment right?

nice bro. gonna be swimmin in it like scroodge mcduck.

damn, now thats what I'm talking about!!!!

thats awesome omen, really impressive to do all by yourself. you have the lights pretty high up in the first pic remind me the wattage of those four. looks like mh on the left and hps on the right, any reason for that? or just what you have currently? so they're all in veg at the moment right?

nice bro. gonna be swimmin in it like scroodge mcduck.

well the 2 lights on the left are 2 1000s there high up cuz i just transplanted the sour diesel and supercropped them... and i have 7 purple kush plants that i trimmed pretty low back for clones and im trying to veg thoses out again asap... the left are 2 quantum 600s .. i have 2 more 600s that i will be using for the 3th table. and the wheel .. i think im going to position one of the tables in the middle and have a 4 foot mover panning a 1000 watt over the table....... the wheel will have a 600 dimmable ballast quantum in there

also yep the room is 18 /6 will be flipping this room to 12/12 i think next week..also running the one part flora nova bloom and veg also with maxigrow bloom along with iconic boost and some boninciare Cal-mag...

sorry about the spelling just get back from the barr/club....pcc
Very nice set up, not shortage of meds for you. Great job.

ahh well im out for at least 2 to 3 weeks.. another room that is not even mentioned here is finishing and then that will be running 2 1000s in a4 by 8 hydro hut.....then ill be streaming 3 to6 lbs a month from this room the one with pics... goal is 2 lbs plus a flood table and 2.5 out of the volks conservative numbers ...have a nice veg area for the moms and clones..may add a small 4 by 4 hut outside o preveg the clones befor they go into each table if i did that..i would run a table every 2.5 weeks perpetual,,,, but i will decide this within the next week or 2

goal is 2 lbs plus a flood table and 2.5 out of the volks conservative numbers ...have a nice veg area for the moms and clones..may add a small 4 by 4 hut outside o preveg the clones befor they go into each table if i did that..i would run a table every 2.5 weeks perpetual,,,, but i will decide this within the next week or 2

:rofl:

if 2.5 lbs from the wheel is conservative, and you meet your expectations i might just have to :adore::adore:

:rofl:

gl man, I'll be watching for sure.

Who was the guy that was going to post his wheel journal here - do you remember WOF.

He had all the dial in logs from the guy who he bought the wheel from and he said after the strain was selected and optimized that he was getting 3-4 if memory servesl

You're the resident expert though ;)

So assuming you had the strain you wanted and plently of clone capacity, and didn't get sidetracked with a must-do experiment, what do you think is possible / reasonable?

Who was the guy that was going to post his wheel journal here - do you remember WOF.

He had all the dial in logs from the guy who he bought the wheel from and he said after the strain was selected and optimized that he was getting 3-4 if memory servesl

You're the resident expert though ;)

So assuming you had the strain you wanted and plently of clone capacity, and didn't get sidetracked with a must-do experiment, what do you think is possible / reasonable?

well i already have the strain and the clones. now..took over 100 ph clones to make sure im going to have enough...and i know my plant...if i flower at about 8 to 10 inchs..it will finish at about 14 inchs tops..and your looking at 15 to 17 gram buds..so that puts it at 2.5 lbs to 3.... however this thing is taking up a lot of space for only 80 plants ..i may even change out the room for 2 300 plant colli towers.. but i will try these 3 tables out and the wheel...

yeah, i remember that guy, i don't remember his handle though. i think he had the omega 1001 model, which is like 300 plant sites. then 3-4 lbs sounds like a reasonable conservative number to me for that machine.

i guess we've seen maxx and cmx both pull 2 lbs, so i would set that as the bar. . . i've not yet seen anyone pull more than that. i think you could possibly pull more than that with 1000w, or maybe 2 600's (i only run 600, and omen man said he was gonna run 600) i don't think its likely to top 2lbs with only 1 600.

propa pointed me to a guy named heath robinson that pulled 40 something oz. off of a single 600w in a vert garden so i guess thats possible too, but he had a much larger area than the volks uses.

omenman has run a GI before so he has experience with rotationals already, so maybe he'll blow maxx out of the water, but also the GI is 240 site, volks is 80. so omen, were you pulling 7.5 lbs a run in that thing? that would scale back to 2.5 for the volks.

here is one of my biggest problems with the volks, and all rotationals i guess, as the plant gets taller and grows at the light, it cuts off its own growing space, because as you approach the light obviously the effective growing space shrinks. so the wheel is 44" at the perimeter and 26" wide so you start off with about 25 sq. ft. of grow space, but lets say you finish them at 14" small, the tops of all of those 80 plants now sit at a diameter of 16" from the center point, which is only 9 sq. feet. of effective space at the tops. I don't think its accurate to view the space as either size because the plant will have girth on the way down as it gets more room, so the plants are growing over a range of space. but if you thought of it as a scrog, using the average distance as the screen position, you'd have about 17 sq. ft., so at a productive 2 oz. per sq. ft i guess 2+ pounds is possible.

if you look at it purely from an individual plant perspective, i guess 12-15 gram single cola donky dicks would be very impressive imo, and if you packed it full with lets say 72 plants then that puts you around 2+ lbs. also.

so as an upper limit i think 2 lbs is pushing this system near its limit, 2.5? or 3? maybe - if you have the perfect strain, and the best possible conditions, but it would blow my mind if you did it.

with only 1 600 hps, and considering this is omenman's first run with the volks, i would be very impressed with anything near 2 lbs.

personally i would be happy to pull anything near 1 g/w in my case. . . but not this time with the experiment probably. with about 30 plants in there id have to average 20 g/plant. an i doubt i'll exceed that. but thats what the experiment is for, I have all different size plants, different root sizes, etc, hopefully i will stumble upon a configuration that could significantly increase the yield potential. . . but if you take time into consideration, i think single colas will still be the most productive.

so IMO, 2 lbs. is phenomenal! (but more might be possible) but for omen, if he runs a 600 hps, i think 2lbs is a very aggressive goal. I'm, rooting for you omenman, prove me wrong bro.

:cheer:go Omenman:cheer:

Then the over/under is set @ 2 lbs

I'm betting over since he's very familiar with his strain

Love this thread! :nicethread:

There are just so many different styles/methods going on at once. Small tables, large tables, rotary .....

To get 2 lbs from such a small footprint and 1 600w light would have me very seriously rethinking the high initial cost of the VG. I'm following the other rotary grows as well, WOF, MAXX, CMX.

Right now, I'm not doing much since I don't have time to get in a crop before having to go out of town for the holidays.

But I am starting LST on my moms and took a few more clones from that process. So, when push comes to shove, pulling 60 to 80 clones won't be much of a chore, or using the new clones for a SCROG grow.

Having a good supply of healthy moms is like money in the bank, whatever direction you go in.:peace:

DD

Back
Top Bottom