The never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

another wheel's a coming. . wheeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

the more of use there are the faster we all can learn.
it was lonely with no maxx, no canbismaxmus. leo flopped.
been waiting for you GI f o r e v e r . . .

but a volks is cool too. i'm here for ya bra.

yea i want my gi grow back...idk it kinda went mia i have to weight a little bit to get it back

also was at the shop today..had a deal on rockwool..i think i will be cloning directly into solid 3 by 3 blocks in rockwool. for the wheel..i can 16 cubes per tray...soo ill be doing 5 to 6 trays

well lets hope... if i do ill make sure i have a line of Cadillac's Escalade EXT's wait to pick up the load

alright guys update...it was suppose to be a gf night but dicided to bring her along to help you got to do what you have to do..well turns out it was a ..bad idea.!!.alll i herd was that "omg wtf my nails are ruined..." soo wont be having her around for a while...the only thing that had her calmed down was how i was explaining each plant you help me with is a new necklace or weekend getaway...eitherway lol ....have one table fully filled 55 .. pineapple skishaberry and sour desil...there all about 7 to 10 inchs tall in 4 liter pots ...i will be bending and tieing the tops down of the plants to super crop to bush them out..that way i may only need 20 to 25 plants a table if i can get them pretty big if not i will just veg these out a but soo i can take 200 to 300 more cuts then i will be happy... should have another 140 clones are goona be ready to go tomarrow or the next and then ill have another 120 in a few days that are from a very over grown aro cloner....looking to get things rocking this week.. t

that volksgarden should be up and going in the next week or two as well..decided that im going to vb cloning directly into the rockrwool blocks...will be having 16 blocks per nursery flat soo about 6 trays ill have filled with domes and a 400 watt light over topp to help out.....

note to self/ day 1 full veg...

LOL..it only took one time for my wife to learn that lesson..Now she just lets me do my thing and comes and watches when she wants but shell still help out with the hydro. she wont touch the dirty girls..well not transplant unless i really need her too. And the weekend getaway always does the trick !!..LOL..great way to get your girl to chill.

wow O_O
thats is a giant grow
how ever do you manage the bills good sir

hm...cash money son...lol...ahh well not that bad now...only have 4 600s burning at the moment but will soon have 4 more 600s and a 1000 on line.. ask me this question in a week or soo..and ill let ya know...and i cant wait to use my new power box.... greenair Lt 8 240 i will have all the lights plumped to this on the ceiling in the middle of the grow..figure this is the best place saying i wont be having any ballast to toy will cus there all in the hoods..

LOL..it only took one time for my wife to learn that lesson..Now she just lets me do my thing and comes and watches when she wants but shell still help out with the hydro. she wont touch the dirty girls..well not transplant unless i really need her too. And the weekend getaway always does the trick !!..LOL..great way to get your girl to chill.
haa yea man at least the nail salon has free 2 day touch up on her nails cus she just had them done that day.... girls are good little helpers tho..better then guys cus they dont know shit about anything there doing hydro and will do what every you say and wont question only to find out the purpose of why and then there cool... she even counted it as "together time"lol

well enough said about that

just getting home from another 4hour day in the rooms... cleaned out a room...trimmed my overly grown mums, lollipoped the ones going to flower...slimmed down the mothers to now 7 to 8 ...moved 5 big mothers too a flowering room..one of each strain and 2 o f the bubble gum.....sour desil,pinnapple,shishaberry,..also took another 100 clones today..will take another 72 tomarrow...and my new ak 47 and Whiteberry serous seeds, are doing great.. soo is the big budda uk cheese and the dina fem blue hash plant about 7 days from first breaking the soil...
also will be having 2 other locations going on line with in a week or soo...i will be remotely involved with those projects but looking to do 25 to 30 purple kush plants in 2 to 3 gallon containers under each 1000 watt with movers.. that will be a soil grow..the other is going to be a hydrogrow with 3 by 6 flood tables and 2 1000s over each with 72 plants a table...its goona start to get busy real quick...already bought a new dayplaner!!lol

picts tomarrrow dont feel like uploading nitniot

downsized_1022091420.jpg

60 plants waiting to go vertical then will be tieing the tops down and supercropping..
1023090344.jpg

my prized babys..serous seeds ak 47 and white berry...along with UK cheesee and blue hash pllant all looking good
1023090343a.jpg

just took another 120 clones or soo

1023090015_2_.jpg

i use jiffy plugs..believe it or not..they work the best out of everything..i get roots in less then 5 days....i have two aro cloners and a groclone and i still go back to plugs..

more pics up tonight..just finished up at the 2nd location...13 by 7.5 flower room.. pond linered the floor totally sealed... 6 by 7 veg and 4 by 7 nutes,storage,and first room enter.....
this is the room that will house the volks garden and two 6 by 3 ebb and flow tables with 2 1000s over each and 600 in the wheel..stay tuned..now back to work...pc

downsized_1024092342.jpg

the veg area ..will be able to veg up to 144 plants for a week or soo in this area... just bought 2 4 bulb t5 setups that will be replacing those shop lights and the c\shop lights are going to be used for cloning..

1025090142.jpg

the volks is up and waiting for a ride....fyl \this was the easyest of all hydro systems that i have ever put together..im hopping this unit produces well cuz i can see my self switching to volks in the future..runing at least 4 to 6 of them.. there soo light weight and fit throu doors!!

1024092219a.jpg

pic of the flower room jsut befor we put the pond liner down...fyi again i will never be using poly for the floors again anywhere.,...pond liner makes it soo much easyer and its 5 times heavyer duty and wont tear...

1024092219a.jpg

room17.JPG

over view of new room...it will be a sealed roo..just picked a 12 inline that will be on a controller..

Hey bro, thanks for the updates!

Your Journal is so enticing because you always keep us in anticipation!

Great news about the VolksGarden - I think it takes a run or two to get it figured out, but, with your ambition, and if you have the time to pose questions to Wheelo, CMX, maxximus, etc., you should be able to jump right it.

Good growin'
+reps

1025090143.jpg

clones vegging nicly then will be transfered to 5.5 inch pots 72 plants per 3 by 6 table...

1025090144.jpg

light lock room looking in thro the veg area and into flower room...as you can see we got the pond liner in...

yup yup with there insite and my experience of running my last 240 site gi grow..i wont be bs'ing around the the first time..im cloning directly into my solid 3 inch blocks and using these wicked 4 bulb t5 setups that i will be cloning and then vegging and then topping then vegging then transfering to the wheel. id say a 2 to 3 week step..that way ill be able to keep the main room flowering while this volks is underway getting started...the first round of plants are going into flood tables and those plants are going to feed the other tables...and wheel..

Amazing operation, amazing plan, and amazing space. I just had to get a tissue to wipe off all the drool running down my chin. Great, great job... and can not wait to watch this one..

Back
Top Bottom