The never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

yes im here...just finished all the grunt work... i have the 3 4 by 8 tables now and all the gear those were a bitch to move by myself..... the only thing left is to rewire the greenair lt8 /240 v light timer and run that throu the wall and do some minor alterations to the home ac system...( diverting all the upstairs airducts into the room and running an extra 20 feet of wire and bring the digital room thermometer right on the wall... ..found a good cheap place to get very nice rezs...the farm store! 67 bucks for a very nice non reactive chemical 110 gallon and they have a drain hole that goes to a garden hose fitting so thats goona make them very easy/fast to drain the rez... at that price i will be buying one for each table..
pics in a few days..the easy stuff is over( buying all this stuff) now its time to kick it into high gear..a lot of work to do in the next week at least 30 to 40 hours...

are you still going to run the GI?
i am comping at the bit to see one in action!

im here anyways, i lke to see people go big bro.

oh an
wheel..yea i wil lbe running that gi...believe it or not but when i broke down my last house i had a freind take that and store it for me..and now where it was being stored at well the guy is trying to run that shit soo im told.lol.im a little pissed..its 4 1/2 grand just siting there,..and to make matters worst the my buddy took off for a month soo he wont be around for a few weeks to figure things out...its kinda complicated.. but luckly i ended up keeping a few of the main parts of the machine soo i he wont be running that thing with out some main components...like..all the main drip pans and mounting gear...plus i ended up keeping the frame for the 240 wheel..the guy has the 120 that was in pieces but i have the bolts and the special fasteners soo im sure he hasnt gotten too far.lol.and i have the manuals and papers and there not online.the think is made out of all steal and aluminum so its pretty indestructible... i should be getting that back next month...that will give me time to focus on my flood tables... my guy mentioned something how he wanted to pay for it and im like fuck that i want to run all purplekush in that bitch....soo we will see.. time will tell

:eek:oking great man, you have such a nice space to grow. Be safe and cant wait to see them grow with they siblings. +rep

cant wait see the wheels in action as well as the whole room.I can already tell this is going to be a one of my favorite grows.

Oh and Omen: i had a question on my journal about s.o.g and i posted 1 of your pics witha link to your journal.Hope you dont mind.I just was referencing your grow as a prime example of s.o.g. Hope thats chill with you.

cant wait see the wheels in action as well as the whole room.I can already tell this is going to be a one of my favorite grows.

Oh and Omen: i had a question on my journal about s.o.g and i posted 1 of your pics witha link to your journal.Hope you dont mind.I just was referencing your grow as a prime example of s.o.g. Hope thats chill with you.

Yeah, that was for me. To both, :thanks:

OMENMAN

You mentioned these 3x3xx2 in a question I had about the 3x3 netwell.

The pic really helped get it right in my mind. With all these huge tables you're setting up, what are the smaller 3x3s being used for? Are you going to flower at that density? Or, is it clones being grown out, or veg, or ??

Heavy duty stuff you got going. :nicethread:

DD

Yeah, that was for me. To both, :thanks:

OMENMAN

You mentioned these 3x3xx2 in a question I had about the 3x3 netwell.

The pic really helped get it right in my mind. With all these huge tables you're setting up, what are the smaller 3x3s being used for? Are you going to flower at that density? Or, is it clones being grown out, or veg, or ??

Heavy duty stuff you got going. :nicethread:

DD

dawg..that 3 by 3 times 2 American hydroponicsa... was the first table i have every bought and used for hydro..i would by 2 by 4s and stuff and just use it as a drip pan for soil grows..soo ti was more of a starting out small geting use to hydro type deal and to veg out some plants for clones..i think i top them at least 6 times believe it or not.. i built 2 areo cloners and i lost about 250 clones with all those things. with leak.wrong sprayer heads ect.. now i know what im doing with those... ..gr..thats why i like to stick to my trusty wallmart jiffy cubes.. .... .thing is with sog at 4plants at sq feet..is you need to flower them when there 6 to 8 inchs high...2 to 3 inchs high if there more sativa... they need to finish at 15 to 19 inchs high...soo there all uniform..that is the key..doing that keeps the layer of buds even...flat tops means better light penetration which ='s more bud.....

also a freind warned me about the big 4 by 8 tables.. i wish now i would of just done what he told me..owelll... hes a meddi grower out in Colorado about how to just stick with the 3 by 6 tables..theres smaller to work with..you can fit them into a mid size suv..and there relatively cheap....with the 3 by 6 tables..my freind runs a 70/30 sativa/indica strain and 6 days veg and 56 days flower...he can turn a table in 60 days.... so thats about 6 runs a year if you have your shit dialed in per flood setup... and he runs 4 plants a sq foot soo thats 72 plants each..with one 600 watt over each side..he saids he can pull 1.5 lbs off of each light...

however i have opped for the large tables given the room size..24 feet by 13...soo i ll be running 600s on the outsides and 2 1000s on movers on the insides covering 12 feet..so thats like 6 feet a light..should be prettyy good.also i will have room on my bar for another 4 feet table..but when those samller tables are done i will be throwing them in the mix with the others... soo its goona be 3 4 by8s and one 3 by 6..and i should have a a 6 by 7 space at the end to squeeze in my gi grow when ever i get it back.. good niight all.long night..!!

i try...
also i have posted some pics of the frame work going up if anyone has any wonders how im going to be hanging 8 lights in this room and not put one hole in the wall above.
.also i got that one flood table up the stairs by my self..lol dam that was rough..i still have another 2 more to put up there they will all be side by side with that bar across the top to hold up the lights.. and im goona still have room on the end for a little 3 by 6 table ...the pics will do the explaining..also i added a pic of the junction of the cross 2 by 4s... this is a pretty cool piece of equipment:surf:

0904092246.jpg

0904092244.jpg

0904092312_2_.jpg

0904092312a.jpg

Damn you just gave me some great ideas for the next grow..Those bar setups are sick

+ rep on the set up, ones again

That is slick! + reps from me also.

I realize that you aren't done yet and may have just not installed it, but you are going to need at least 1 or 2 'stringers' between the 4x8 tables. That is just too long of a 2x4 to support all that weight.

Do you understand what I mean about the 'stringers'? I used to do concrete forming when I was much younger and that was the term we used. Another 2x4 (supported), running the same as the long part of the table under the 2x4s that the table is sitting on.

Am I making sense?

If you think of a railroad track, the cross ties would be the stringers supporting the long piece (track).

DD

Damn you just gave me some great ideas for the next grow..Those bar setups are sick

:grinjoint:

..........I am with The Butcher on that, omenman!! those are really cool and get the imagination going:ganjamon: Will you please say where you got them, and I hope I am not asking you to repeat yourself. I believe I've read this whole thread and I am amazed at all that you've gone to to get this all right------the first time. This will be very cool to watch and I wish you the best all the way!!

gman:peace:

[\

i like them no holes bar . were did you get them? i would like to use them on my next grow. is your tables going to be ebb and flow? what sized pots are you using in them ? i read you said 4 plants per square ft but i assume you will use 6" square pot wouldn't that be 2 per square ft? what are you using for a medium? i heard you mention silica stone but i would assume hydroton . it must be a lot of work preparing all them stones. i know that is why i switch to medium less growing i was so sick of screwing with them little pebbles lol and my system pales in comparison to these beast your building.

thanks for dropping by ...grab a seat.
the pots are 5.5 by 5.5 sell for about 55 cents each... i just did a test on the table and it seems i can get more then the 120 i was planing on..i guess that extra .5 inchs adds uo i can get 9 pots across and 18 pots deep.. soo your looking at 162 per table...but i dont think i will be doing that manny..goona be around 100 to 120 a table.... as the medium i will be using the silica rocks...i tryed it for the first time in my other hydro table and it seemed i didnt fuck it up soo i will continue using the rocks..but i will be mixing it with 50/50 of the chunky perlite... and as for work..yea its goona be...but no worries..i have a good country radio station i pick up and a wicked funny late night radio host soo that makes the times go by a little faster...

lol one more question about the hydroguard what exactly is that. i was interested in it because i like to run h2o2 in my system . what kind of results do you get from using it . i am running AN sensi grow and then bloom i see you use the same nuts as stink bud. i have never tried it but i am really interested in it. i was was thinking about using that this grow but them went with AN i hope i sm not disappointed can you suggest some additives?

hydroguard..hmm best stuff on earth..other then Snapple..lol.... now they changed the name to aquasheald is a bacteria protector for the roots...its one of the best things you can have for your hydroponic setups...

"
Botanicare has replaced Hydroguard with AquaShield Compost Solution. AquaShield Compost Solution helps seedlings and cuttings root faster and with a higher success rate by colonizing the root zone of the plant to form a barrier against harmful bacteria associated with Dampening Off and root rot.

Aquashield is safe for use in soil gardens, soilless mix hydrogardens and aeroponic growing applications.

It contains a mixture of these beneficial bacteria which break down (composts) organic debris to keep the plant roots clean and healthy:

Bacillus subtilis
Paenibacillus polymxa
Bacillus circulans
Bacillus amyloliquefaciens

Botanicare's AquaShield is useful throughout a plants life cycle in both soil gardens and hydroponics systems to create a natural and beneficial growing environment.
"

hope that helps...

also yea i do have the full line up for the stinkbud stup but i have the ionic one part boom and boost formulas and i have some of the bada bing.bada bang. bada boom.....

with all those additives dont get caught up..theres only a few things across the board that all the companies have and then when that doesnt come down to it..its all in the plant.... for ex/// my purple kush at at one week flower lookied like it was at day 21 and at day 21 it looks close to 6 weeks..thats not nothing to do with the nutes thats the plant..however i do have good food im feeding it but it has done that for me in soil as well...i will take pics tomarrow if i can to show you this..its truly unreal..i have never seen a plant grow soo fast and be soo developed..so quickly..i was just moving some plants around and my hands were already soo sticky from the resin that's covered everything and its already shining purple all over.....and this isjust shy of 3weeks...

Damn you just gave me some great ideas for the next grow..Those no holds bar setups are sick

have fun at it...lol there pretty cool ...they adjust in every direction. you keeping them rainbows busy while my shiskaberrys are out at play?
That is slick! + reps from me also.

I realize that you aren't done yet and may have just not installed it, but you are going to need at least 1 or 2 'stringers' between the 4x8 tables. That is just too long of a 2x4 to support all that weight.

Do you understand what I mean about the 'stringers'? I used to do concrete forming when I was much younger and that was the term we used. Another 2x4 (supported), running the same as the long part of the table under the 2x4s that the table is sitting on.

Am I making sense?

If you think of a railroad track, the cross ties would be the stringers supporting the long piece (track).

DD

yea man im no way near done... if i didnt have feet or /stringers every 3 to 4 feet which i bought some bad ass screws for ..theres no way that bar could hold the weight of 3 tables loaded up...also i do have 3 cross support bars that link the two 16 foot paralleled 2by 4s..that will be in place and as will a 8 foot by 16 foot scrog netting to keep everything growing strait up.... each flood table will have two 2 by 8s running the length of the table to bear the weight

Just wanted to say thanks for showing me sumthin' new. The 'Bar' is awesome. Never see that before.

hey there botwin..nice of you to drop by..havnt seen your face in a good bit..did see you on the telly the other day...grab a seat and ill get the beers im goona be pulling all nighters for the next few days to get everything on line..lol

:rip::rip::rip:

:grinjoint:

..........I am with The Butcher on that, omenman!! those are really cool and get the imagination going:ganjamon: Will you please say where you got them, and I hope I am not asking you to repeat yourself. I believe I've read this whole thread and I am amazed at all that you've gone to to get this all right------the first time. This will be very cool to watch and I wish you the best all the way!!

gman:peace:

yep up...2 ex girl freinds later and 3 locations and 4 years of trying to get something right you learn the hard way sooner or later...by the time the 3th time comes around you just have to have it perfect or you need to try a new hobby ..!//lol//lets hope my exs arent reading this..hehe :rip::slide: boy they would be pissed for all the drama i have dragged them into the last few years cuz of my hobby and they getting nothing from it..

as a semi daily update...
\
\spent the day setting up the room more..the bar is in its final position..all the tables are in the room... mapped out the power line for the 8 lights..will be using a green air 240. lt8 timer. that im going to be runing throu the wall then downstair to have at it with the dryer line or if i can talk my buddy whos a electrician to come over he is going to run a line right to the breaker... also built a 3th gen cloner that i nicknamed.."please work #3" or "the PW3"...lol..my last 2 attempts have been less then pleasureful experiences cloning with aero and im really trying to give it a go cuz i know its goona save me a lot of time and money in the future... now its bed time... tomorrow setting up the environmental equipment untill then...:yummy:

COOL !!

I figured that you weren't done with the supports.

Is the floor itself going to be strong enough? LOL You are going to have some crazy weight issues there.

DD

COOL !!

I figured that you weren't done with the supports.

Is the floor itself going to be strong enough? LOL You are going to have some crazy weight issues there.

DD

ahh it will be fine going to buy the 110 rezs tomarrow ..and a 150 main one for the water storage... everything is in place... the lt8 timer is in with a 45 foot 50 am cable that will be running down to the dryer outlet..also a new cloner has ben built that can hold 210 clones...right now have 170 cloning in an areo setup...until then..

0919092228.jpg

bud78.JPG

downsized_0917091755a.jpg

floor.JPG

a few more pics..the bud in the picture is at 3.5 weeks...and it came off the main little 3 by6 flood table i was running to get clones..the hairs are already turning red!! the other pic is the last pic befor the plants will be in there...had to set everthing up to get sizing right in the room and measurements...time will tell...

I think I saw you room in a recurring dream I had last nice. Very, very Jealous, great job.. Cant wait to see how it all turns out... Great I am sure.. + rep

Back
Top Bottom