The never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

Interesting. How many plants/stems do you have staked together there?
I grow tomatillos like that...

ahh that same 36 plants i had a mon or 2 ago...i just spaced them out over the 2 tables..an d now have to tie them upp or stakes to pervent them from falling over..they have gotten too talll..not from the stretch but from the vegging too long and not having my goy tend to them enought...this plant stretchs very little may be 10 t o20 % tops.. alsoi what do you think of that bud..that seems pretty far along for 3 to 4 weeks..this plant may be a 6 weekers...that would be sick...diffinatly when im going to be doing sog..and smaller plants..havnt grown this plant less then 3 to 4 feet yet..we will see..

........right on, omenman! Looking great, very clean:goodjob:! Cant wait to see her underway-----probably happening as I am typing this:ganjamon:

gman:peace:

ahh that same 36 plants i had a mon or 2 ago...i just spaced them out over the 2 tables..an d now have to tie them upp or stakes to pervent them from falling over..they have gotten too talll..not from the stretch but from the vegging too long and not having my goy tend to them enought...this plant stretchs very little may be 10 t o20 % tops.. alsoi what do you think of that bud..that seems pretty far along for 3 to 4 weeks..this plant may be a 6 weekers...that would be sick...diffinatly when im going to be doing sog..and smaller plants..havnt grown this plant less then 3 to 4 feet yet..we will see..

OK, those vegged too long, I can understand that.

At what size would you normally put them into flower?

I'm following both, but the 3'x3'x2xx is going to be more like my size grow and I'm really watching that one.

I was thinking 5x5" or 6x6" square pots and clones no taller than 6-8". As far as I can tell, my plants are pure indica. Even outside, plants didn't reach much over 30". If there is any sativa genes, it's well hidden.:cool:

DD

ahh id say in that 3 by 3 times 2 ill de in the future flower 72 plants per and flower at 8 inchs....36 plants per light..yup yup full update tomarrrow

i need to ask if you have 200 plants how many lights do you run in flower

ill be running 2 600s over each 4 by 8 tray with 120 plants in each with 5.5 inch pots....and in the mdidle of the lot i will have 2 1000s on movers ..soo your looking at 6 600s and 2 1000s with parabolic hoods...

Tomorrow's come and gone...where's our update!??!!? ;)

I know I gotta keep on ya omen. I've been drawn in to this Journal and refuse to leave until I see a harvest. Is everything installed, clones rooting, equipment checks completed?

i thankyou for your hounding....

this week everything will be up....the clones in our 130 site have all rootted and waiting for a good mass befor transplant..also have 40 clones in jiffycubes that are doing welll and i finnaly figured out how to clone in those small square rockwool cubes..i have 40 in there..i like those better so in the futre u may be doing runs of 200 to 300 clones in rockwool..

OK, those vegged too long, I can understand that.

At what size would you normally put them into flower?

I'm following both, but the 3'x3'x2xx is going to be more like my size grow and I'm really watching that one.

I was thinking 5x5" or 6x6" square pots and clones no taller than 6-8". As far as I can tell, my plants are pure indica. Even outside, plants didn't reach much over 30". If there is any sativa genes, it's well hidden.:cool:

DD

id say in the future no more then 6 to 10 inchs..however i have a new sativa mix...( serous seeds ak47 ) really excited about that will get 4 to 6 days veg then the flip...
everything else from here on out will be flowered from 6 to 9 inchs unless i odnt get hiigh enough numbers of clones and then i will run 20 to 3 plants a liight...

wow... what kind of numbers are you expecting??? 20lbs??? lol

ahh lol naa man 20 lbs..thats like 2 weeks worth of triming... im looking at from 3 to 4 lbs a table... my goal is to be able to pull 4 lbs a month...on the reg

What I am wondering is how do you manage you electric bill that thing must be huge....

ahh it wont be that much when its all running fulll yourr going to be looking at 5500 to 6000 watts when all 3 tables are up and running ...giving the size of the house and having nothing turned on except the ac diverted to the room..with the fridge turned off it wont be much at all...in perspective.. power bill wont be more then 240 to 300 a month...thats nothing...

Also have decided not to wait for my freind to get back to get my GIgrow back and have decided to buy a Volks garden for testing...i should be having that up and running soon as well..i might even give up one of the tables and just run 2 flood tables and work on the volks to geting that maxed out..as it looks i should have enough clones in a week or 2 to run 80 purple kushs in there....
if it works out well may decide to change over the room to vgs...time will tell work starts tonight!

DID I MISS SOMETHING or did you ever answer the question....where did you get the frame work for the 2x4s?. I think I saw a label on one of the cross pieces but could not make it out. would you please tell me where you got the frame work and how much did it cost? thats a killer system and it looks like you can make it as big or small as you want. thanks, cant wait to see this grow going!

I run 1-1000 what switchable and it cost us about $30 dollars a month...

I cant imagine his
his bill.....

30 is about right.,.i go to around 25 cuz power here is cheap...even soo at 30 bucks a month thats not bad saything that 30 bucks per 1000 and gives you 1.5 to 2 lbs ever 8 weeks ..so about 7500 to 10 grand...giving the cost that doesnt compare... to what your 30 dollar bill a month is ...this grow will run about 200 to 250 a month...tops..and will be doing 3 to 4 lbs monthly

its comming working one a few projects as with this one... pics up in a few days and i have a volks garden to show the world...stay tuned

another wheel's a coming. . wheeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

the more of use there are the faster we all can learn.
it was lonely with no maxx, no canbismaxmus. leo flopped.
been waiting for you GI f o r e v e r . . .

but a volks is cool too. i'm here for ya bra.

Back
Top Bottom