The never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

the pics are rolling now. love it.

did you shorten your volks stand or are you an 8 foot tall giant? lol.

I wish I had your clone output, I lost two of my wheel plants after vegging them for a month. lol, DOH! lost a lot of time with that dumb ass move.

anyways keep on truckin dude.

the pics are rolling now. love it.

did you shorten your volks stand or are you an 8 foot tall giant? lol.

I wish I had your clone output, I lost two of my wheel plants after vegging them for a month. lol, DOH! lost a lot of time with that dumb ass move.

anyways keep on truckin dude.

ahh thanks for dropping in wheelo ill be blessed to have you guys swing throu from time to time to check on my volks..as of now its all ready to rolll...no pun intended..lol.. pick was taking from above with my cam phone...but im liking the simplicity compared to my 240 site...in that room it could house 6 of them inthere..cross your fingers but if this output is good enough im looking for at least 2 plus lbs... then i will be considering buying another 3 to start then 2...but thats in the future....

as to the clone output..
.yea i had 12 moms soo getting 120 clones is like going out for ice cream.:popcorn::slide:..as i say its always good to have more then less...however now im going to be running multiple different locations its goona be even easyer cus i will be able to pull from intire grows that are vegging befor the flop to 12/12 ex 2 1000s with 30 plants each...soo you can do the math if you have to top that room and trim...that a good 300 to 400 plus clones right there...also its good to know people that are into the same hobby as you..so you can not only help them out but to get clones!! if you were around my neck of the woods i could fill both of your wheels in a heart beat... have a good night everyone.. ..pc

also the ak seedlings are doing great..i only lost one soo i have 10 serous seeds ak47 2 uk cheese 2 paradise seeds white berry and a blue hash plant that looks like there all going to make it..was a little worried for a second cus i havnt messed with seeds for at least 3 years..clones only...but now im on my way to my goals..tables and wheels full of ak...cheers..

Your going to be busy for the next few month hope you have some help... Great job again...

ak is my favorite strain to smoke ever.. my buddies friend grows it, ive been trying to buy clones from him forever, but he wont come off of them for shit.
seeds
but looks like your rockin & rollin. good luck and stay green

ik,,those seeds costed me like like 130 bucks...i hope they pay off.out of the 11 seeds i cracked i lost 3 of the plants so im down to 8 seeds of the ak doing good and 2 of each of the others..the white berry, uk cheese the blue hash plant..... i think i had the heating pad on too hot and they cooked them...i have taking them off of the pad and set them remotly near a 400 watt in the tables...

Your going to be busy for the next few month hope you have some help... Great job again...
time is the only thing i have these days...thanks..i goona need all the encouragement i can get to pull this off

how much weight are you expecting... (or goal)
goal..in the new room.. im wanting to pull 2 to 3 lbs per 3 by 6 tables and if i cant get at least 2.5 lbs of solid plant matter out of the volks i will considered my self failed.... soo your looking at 3.5 to 4 lb a month... however i may move up to a larger vertical system...maybe a stadium or a larger bpod 360...

Question

Omenman,
Glad to see this grow on the road. I had a question. I noticed in the picture that u had a small CAP OZN-1 ozone generator (lower right hand corner of pic). This unit uses a UV bulb to treat air thru a small opening. I was wondering in what fashion are u applying ozone? The generator appears to be to small to be effective for odor control (alone) in the flowering area. Its to small (IMO) to prevent mold spores from growing. What exactly are u using the generator for? Looking good. Looks like a shitload of work as well. Be keepin an eye on this one most def.
0821092156.jpg

Re: Question

Omenman,
Glad to see this grow on the road. I had a question. I noticed in the picture that u had a small CAP OZN-1 ozone generator (lower right hand corner of pic). This unit uses a UV bulb to treat air thru a small opening. I was wondering in what fashion are u applying ozone? The generator appears to be to small to be effective for odor control (alone) in the flowering area. Its to small (IMO) to prevent mold spores from growing. What exactly are u using the generator for? Looking good. Looks like a shitload of work as well. Be keepin an eye on this one most def.
0821092156.jpg

sorry guys been mia had some partners issies,,water issues and clone issues.....all beeing the 40 gallons of water spill on the floor pooring thro the flloor to the room below kinda slowed things up to say the least..had to shut the power down breaker and all move all the plants to a off site place to wait for the place to dry out a but...looks good now.set me back a few weeks however im still alive and not in a place i wouldnt want to be soo id say im dooing better...the new starts are going well..i have 5 aks going ..2 white berrys 2 ,, 1 blue hash and 2 uk cheese they all look like there going to make it...had to cut new clones for the whole rooms and all now ...

side note the volks garden setup is going well with the 2 6 by 6 floods...that room is up and running and will have pics soon as well... i should have tha wheel filled with at least 75 plants by monday if the clones are still alive... had to ditch 160 clones cuz of this water isssue/partner disgruntlement however the show goes one another day...keep on growing everyone and soo will i..pics soon

That sucks about the water issues. If it was easy everyone would do it and do it well. Good luck getting it all sorted out and getting those plants back to their home. Great job. + rep

That sucks about the water issues. If it was easy everyone would do it and do it well. Good luck getting it all sorted out and getting those plants back to their home. Great job. + rep

thanks for all the support..was at the place today..managed to drop in 90 plants in one table....half skishaberry and then 25 each of 2 different types of sour diesel.. these are goona be all the plants i will be working with for a little while at this one location... still have 2 full 4 by 8 tables not even beening used next to these plants.a shame...this room is freaking huge....thinking of a way to eventually spread out the plants..anythoughts? illl have 4 600s and 3 1000 i can use here....

also the volksgarden is underway...managed to get 75 cuts of a purple kush strain i had so i will be cloning them and then they will be vegged for a week befor going into the wheel...i think im going to be putting the clones into the cubes already with the green cube holders and then keep them inthere unitlll there run into the wheel...those will will be vegged with 2 - 4 foot by 2 foot 4 bulb t5s....also 7 \..... therres 72 plants in one of the 3by 6 tables with 55 in the one next to it being supercropped then those will be spread apart...to the rest of the table...stay tuned...

All those plants, I cant even imagine trying that. I hope you have a lot of help or some good running shoes. Great job..

just a car that gets about 40 mpg///that one room that was with the 3 tables has only one table filled..soo its not too big to manage..i need to fill the rest of the room tho..time will tell

Back
Top Bottom