The never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

:cheer:go Omenman:cheer:

Then the over/under is set @ 2 lbs

I'm betting over since he's very familiar with his strain

hm... well then hm...i may have to throw in an extra 1000 in there just to make it over 2 lbs if it looks like im goona have all this folllowing...:thanks: however this may only be the first and only time for this wheel..i dont see it as cost afective for the money spent and the rewards..for a 1/3 the cost i can have a fully built 3 bt 6 table with 2 1000s over head that i know will do 3 lbs... however yr right the room is a factor as in the tables take up a little bit more room..but heck who cares frankly..i had the room built to a spec and if i need to make it 3 feet wider to hold a flat table then ill do it..and as for the power is conserned...its only an extra 2o to 30 bucks a month...thats peanuts for what it does and re rewards from that...

Outstanding, I'm in for the whole ride.

Love a good spin of the wheel. I'm just dying to see it get maxxed out (sorry for the atrocious pun)

Isn't technology and experimentation fun :surf:

soo heres some more pics.... after 5 hours of work last night...
got the 2nd table build.now have 2 full tables of topped plants about 20 or soo a light to start..as more clones come online will be going as high as 4o plants a light..also the new bonicare 3 by 6 trays can hold 96 of my pots..soo that is what i have to look forward to in the future...also u can see the wheel in the corner..just waiting for my clones to fully rooot and then i will be vegging them on a flat garden to start then transfering them over to the wheel..all in wall this room when its up and runnign will be looking in the 300 plus range for numbers...96 ish...2 trays at 73 each and tghe wheel at 80..soo long..and the ak's are looking steller..cant wait to take a clone or two off of them to start sexing soon....

1120090641a.jpg

1120090909.jpg

1120090908a.jpg

1120090909.jpg

1120090909a.jpg

1120090910b.jpg

cp1_1120090910.jpg

1120090910a.jpg

Once again great set up. Going to be swimming in buds in the not to distant future. Great job + rep

What's that? A silencer?>
1120090909b.jpg

How tall can ur plants in the wheel get w/out touching or being burned by the light?

oh that thing is a freaking flux capacitor..... .ha acually is from a great idea of a freind who came up with it for a air defuser ....its a 12 inch fanteck fan with a 12 to 10 ..10 to 8 reducers then a 8 inch flowering pot held on with ducktape..the holes scatter the air all a right and that big slit on the side helps direct the air sideways...as my outtake in on the oppisite side of the room soo i dont need the cold air blowing there...i will though be having some small honeywell fans be blowing thro the aircool hoods and then they will be vented to the corner with the outtake fan is..

ahh the plant i will be flowering at 8 to 10 inchs..will finish at about 13 to 14 inchs top... thers a glass tube in there soo im not worrying about being too hot as i will be getting 40 degrees air from outside..

A Little More Clarity Would Help (me) a Whole Lot

How do u get them to finish not even double their starting size? And this is hydro. U use bushmaster or feed them low PPMs or something (to keep em short)? Maybe I missed somethin. I'm gonna read the 1st post again. I'm still trying to grasp this whole wheel concept. Its obviously advantages for short crop/auto flowering strains (such as Lowryder strains), but I'm still trying to fathom how this works w/out growing into/up against the tube blocking usable light from maturing plants.

hey omen, great pics. . . was out of town this weekend so i just saw them. . . can't wait for you to get her spinning.

hey bwc, there is 19" from the inside of the wheel to the cool tube, with a good fan air cooling the light, the plants could prob grow right up onto the tube without burning, but it would prob bleach the buds from so much light. omen is right on aiming for 15" because as you get closer to the center you get less and less area to grow in. any indica or hybrid would fit fine, but the usual rout would be flowering as soon as they go in at 7-8" to finish at 15.

omen knows his strain very well, so he should know the stretch. also, i autos could work really well in this system, but it is traditional to just use clones.

Re: A Little More Clarity Would Help (me) a Whole Lot

How do u get them to finish not even double their starting size? And this is hydro. U use bushmaster or feed them low PPMs or something (to keep em short)? Maybe I missed somethin. I'm gonna read the 1st post again. I'm still trying to grasp this whole wheel concept. Its obviously advantages for short crop/auto flowering strains (such as Lowryder strains), but I'm still trying to fathom how this works w/out growing into/up against the tube blocking usable light from maturing plants.

ahh well to be honest i havent really messed with any genetics that double in size up till recently of my newly aquired seeds from the attude seed back which im exicted for..... ak 47 serous seeds paridise seeds white berry and then i have a UK cheese plant....

the purple kush i have barely stretches... i have plants that i started at 9 inchs and there finishing at around 12..soo im not too worryed about the hieght in the wheel...also with the pk... tyhe buds form all the way to the base of the plant even with poor light..given tthat there only going to be 12 to 14 inchs long anyway i should have a full bud stick...i may even put a 1000 watt in the tube..i have a few laying around....

as for totals of lights...the room will be using 4 600s and 2 to 3 1000s....the bill be be somewhere around 150ish to 160 or soo...power is cheap here... time to start the day takecare...

ahh we

Thanks for the explanation omenman. AK branches out like a MF (dunno if serious has a pheno that doesn't), but that strain takes off. Had a cycle with it once. Have fun.

yup yup//im looking forward it it...means that i can veg the plant for like 4 days then flower...from clone..thats going to take a lot of time off my hands and room.... will be putting clones right into the flower room...means im goona have to make a bigger room!!...

on the side now..my skishaberry is getting huge ...most of then are hitting 20 inchs ...soo this plant deffinatly streches but it will gbe worth it..just pulled some down at a different location and all i could smell is tropical skittles..soo im goona hang on for that one...
also the new clones that were taking were trans planted into 3.5 inch pots...totals for new batch in 211..not bad..lost about 40 to 50 plants due to miss rigged vent but it goes on

first 3 pics are of the big room that im still working on filling.. have about 75 plants or soo in there that im some some Lst and super cropping...also may be taking some of the husge skishaberrys from the other location to fill this room..there getting way to big over there...o...
1129092034.jpg

1129092017.jpg

1129092019.jpg

i love this stuff....twisty ties on the fly..i use this stuff from now on to train plants.soo much easier...

next pics are the 2nd location..

1127092240.jpg

the veg area with a fresh batch of clones in pre-veg... about 200 in there or soo these will be filling up the rest of the tables and then going to the first location..

1127092230.jpg

these are my serous seeds ak..paridise seeds whiteberry, the uk cheese and the blue hash plant..will be cloning/sexing these hopefully tomarrow..then going to take the plants that the clones came from and throw them under a 1000 watt mh...
1127092230a.jpg

a little bit of trimming into the first week of flower... loyipopping
1127092152.jpg

plants are getting big...

1127092228.jpg

4 lights in the room now...tomarrow they will be getting one more 600 and may even swap out the one on the light mover that is kinda slanted and put another one in its place...its starting :cheer: getting full in there...

1127092152a.jpg

Look at you and your badass room of bettys!:grinjoint:

Here's to a great start, and a smooth grow.:passitleft:

Treat those White Berries good, and they'll treat you better.

Keep a close watch on the WB phenotypes. There's 3 distinct ones and I think for your style of growing, you want that main cola dominance Paradise talks about. You'll see it early.:skeptical:

I've been in this thread for the long haul...omen, you may be related to Tolkein...thanks for letting me tag along...:nomo:

:welcome:lol...haha tolkein....those flicks are pretty sweet..how have you been.?.havent seen u in here for a good bit....

yea as for the seeds..im praying i get the single cola pheno..i did read up about that and if i do ill be doing pretty well for my self..also if i can manage the cherry pheno for the ak ill be in heaven..but i dont think its goona be that easy..either way i still need a plant that i can flower in 4 to 5 days veg from clone if not sooner..

Back
Top Bottom